Well i shall start off by saying that i am 16. i meet someone a while back, 6 months about, and we have been pretty good friend since. He gave suttle hints of likeing me, but i ignored them because i didn't want it to be true. he is 21. I understand that 5 years is way too much. but a couple months ago accusations were made about me liking him. That was extremely upsetting, because i could never really think of him as anything other than an adult. i have grown to interact with him as a friend, which has been hard. About a week ago, The accusations finally turned to true accusations, it was he that liked me, not me that liked him,a nd he finally admitted to likeing me. I thought i knew what i was going to say when this happened, i had everything planned. But, when it did come out, i cried. I had to call a friend and he had to give me the guts to answer him back. I cried mostly because i knew i was hurting a good person. At first most people think pervert, and i thought on that for a while, but he isn't. It hurts so bad, and i am just glad he is still talking to me. I could never forgive myself if he quit the activity that we meet in. and he almost did that, and i was able to talk him out of it. I know his feelings are sincere, and it hurts to see him go through this. I already figured me out, even if i do like him, nothing can happen because of the age gap. Whether or not i have feelings for him, i still can't. how do i make sure he is ok...and keep the false accusations away?

Ummm... Maybey I have been spending to much time around liberals, but I dont see the problem with a five year gap. Although if you do become boyfriend girlfriend I would not advise any sexual activity, as it is considered statutory rape weather or not you both want to.... not saying you want to or anything like that, it is just something you should be aware of. But let me ask you this, who exactly said these "accusations"? I may have just missed it but I dont see it. And secondly do your parents care if you like this guy? That is the only real thing that would stop you from seeing this guy, if I were you I would tell him if you like him or not.

well my parents totally don't know anything and i know they wouldn't agree with it, i already told him that it can't work, and it hurt him. I never ever plan on having sex with any bf i have, and he knows my morals on that, funny thing is is that i have never kissed a guy, that he doesn't know. But first if was my friends making the accusations, and it spread everywhere, some adults know