Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Womanese Grammar - Guide to understanding women

Womanese Grammar - Guide to understanding women

I would really appreciate any feedback I can get on this, especially from girls. I realize that not everyone can read and understand what this is talking about at my educational level, but I hope that doesn't stop anyone, and I have tried to make it as simple as possible to understand.

Basically, this is a guide on the diffrent grammatical usages between men and women and how to interpret what a woman says [from a guys point of view], so a man can understand what she is talking about.

Happy reading!
    Last edited by kamurj; 10-19-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Cool post and url links.... very funny! found myself laughing a few times because it is sooooo true, I use those lines all the time and mean exactly what the interpretation says... Very accurate!!

Originally Posted by SweetGemini
    Cool post and url links.... very funny! found myself laughing a few times because it is sooooo true, I use those lines all the time and mean exactly what the interpretation says... Very accurate!!
    So, you think that the guide as a whole is relaible? I am trying to figure out if I should promote this guide to other men, so they can also start understanding..

umm yeah it would be good for guys to know this but not for us women!! if u know what i mean! yes it is reliable!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice