Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do guys like when making out?

Dimplez

What do guys like when making out?

Hi, I have been going out with my boyfriend now for 3 weeks and when we make out he does all the things a like but when it comes to me pleasing him I dont know what to do. So my question is what do guys like and want a girl to do when making out?

thinkkid77
    well what does he do to you that you like so much? just take that and add your own lil twist to it. personally, i just like being with the girl. it doesn't take anything special to please me. i guess i'm low matenence. i've heard that a lot of guys like it when a girl bites gently on either of their lips. i don't know though. just try different things.

Dimplez
    He kisses my neck and ears. And while doingthis sofly whispers sweet things into my ear. I just wanna make him feel the way he makes me feel.
    Another thing can anyone tell me some things me and my partner can do while making out to spice things up?

abcd1234
    Play around with what you are doing. Dont go in for the big kiss straight away, kiss him lightly a few times and pull away just as he is getting into it, bite his lip (gently!) and then go in for the long passionate kiss.

Apart from that just do what thinkkid77 said above, mirror what he does but change it slightly.

abcd1234

Hannibal
    I would have to say that I absolutely love being kissed and having the girl run her hand over my head (It used to be long but now its short, the hair that is). Also a way to spice things up would be to tease him a little bit. I'm not going into detail about how to do that because every guy is different. Oh another thing that really got me going was having the back of my ear (where the ear meets the head) licked. I'm pretty sure he'll like it to, it just feels so nice.

kuhl282000

what do you

Hello

I like the feeling, it is just like you are floating. One of the best feelings in the whole world. From there we can let nature and the hormones take it from there.

I think someone said the closest you will get to heaven while on earth.
    I prefer the other planets myself.

Kuhl

subblue
    I like the girl to run her hands all around my body espcially my hair. It just makes the kissing all the beter

Liath

Me...

I've been with my girl for 5 months now (I'm 15, she's 14) and she occasionally does things to turn me on, but I think she's more or less nervous or just doesn't know what to do. I don't really care at the moment whether she does or not, because just being with her snuggling and making out is fun enough for me. Though, I do know what I like.

I enjoy it when she puts her arm on my back and holds on a little bit, and it's also amazing when she runs her hand through the hair on the back of my head and neck. That makes my eyes roll. Sometimes she'll nibble on my bottom lip, and that's ecstasy.

MountainGuy321
    I know that I love it when my g/f takes my hand, and places it on the small of her back, and then moves in closer to me. Being able to feel her breathe is great. I agree with the other posts about feeling through his hair or kissing his neck.

If it isn't too akward... You could always ask him what he likes too.

I hope this helps.

lonelysoul
    first, this is my opinion ok?

if its a sensual kiss then a guy (such as myself) will want to be very close to u, ur bodys (and private parts) shud be touching, not by much tho, just so guys kno the womans 'chest' is against his.

i like it wen my g/f feels my bum and wraps her arms around my neck, sometmies i do both of them as well, so experiment!

anybodys thoughts???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Meeting a Man at his house?
So I met this guy online. I told him what bar I was going to on Friday and we attempted to meet up. We played a flirty game of cat mouse around the
Should i be explaining myself to her ?
Hello, im 22 and this is my second thread posting the same situation but i wish to describe it in a different way because i have had time to think
Married and VERY confused!
Hi So to try and make this a short story, I am married (6 years) and have 2 little boys (3,1). I have been with my wife for 12 years and it has
Money or love ?
Hi guys. I dont know what to do . Im sorry if i sound a bit of a h buthere it goes. So i broke up with my bf because he dont wana work or do
I hate sex with my bf
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years & living together for 2. He's a lovely decent kind man, from a lovely family & he's got a brilliant job &
confusing friendship
Hi, I am in my mid 30's. I have a friend in his late 20's. We met 10 years ago at a place with both worked. We immediately clicked and became
Is there're really someone for everybody ?
Have you ever met or seen someone whom you though of as a person who's just not fit for romantic relationships at all and so there isn't really
Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice