friend is cutting herself and committing suicide

my friend who is 12 years old is cutting herself all over her arm and now she says next year shes going to commit suicide because she thinks everything is her fault and she is miserable what do i do?!?!?!? am i old enough to call a hotline?

You should talk to her, she has issues and maybe she just needs someone to talk to, tell her suicide is NOT THE WAY TO GO, been there, done that, talking from experience, help her out. Show her that she has a friend to talk to, let her open up to you.

About the hotline, i cant really advice there, i have no idea, srry.

You should register at this forum so we can talk more of this if you want.

Contact me if u need someone to talk to.

Anyone can call a suicide hotline! You can usually find numbers in your local phonebook or on the internet. It is good that you recognize that this problem is way too serious for you to deal with on your own. It is good to talk to and reassure your friend, but it is also VERY IMPORTANT that you enlist someone else's help. You need to tell a trusted adult about this situation right away--a parent, teacher, minister--preferably someone who knows both you and your friend and who you feel comfortable confiding in. Even if your friend has made you promise not to tell anyone, DON'T LISTEN TO HER! She needs help and you can get her some. Please tell someone who can help her.....her life could be at stake.