Drinking Bleach?

You'd probably die along with the baby.

However, I have heard that your nutrients travel to the baby first. So it might not even affect you. However I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS AT ALL. Don't try it. I'm basing my knowledge on an episode of E.R

Ever wonder why your jeans come out so worn if you bleach them? Because it's ACID. Hence-"acid-washed jeans." Your friend is foolish for even suggesting such a thing can be possible, and if she's telling stories like that, I'd guess she's seeking attention in a MAJOR way.

Bleach will kill you. NO ONE can drink it, much less half a gallon.

Mar

Yuck. I don't know if it's true, but drinking bleach can't be very good for your body. I hope you aren't pregnant yourself and thinking of trying something like this. There are other, safer ways of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy.

The others are right...if you put pure bleach on your clothes, it will eat through the material. Imagine swallowing that stuff and having it eat through your insides. Bleach is NOT non-toxic...bleach is POISONOUS! If you just look at a bottle of bleach it warns you that it's poisonous if you ingest it.

Would bleach kill your baby if you are pregnant? YES! Has your friend really drank a (total of a) gallon of bleach? NO! How can I be sure? The bleach won't just kill the baby, it will kill the person that drinks it! If your friend had really done that, she'd be DEAD.

If I were you, I'd find some other friends...anyone who is stupid enough to try to get you believe something like this is NOT your friend. A REAL friend would not tell you things that could endanger your life just for a few laughs!

i totally agree. do you not know what goes on your hair when you dye it blond?? that is hydrogen peroxide my friend aka bleach.

sorry but if it can do that to your hair then just think what it is doing to your body.

Catie xxx

o and i think that your mate is just having you on and seeing just how far you will go on her advice. she would totally regret it if you had ever tried to do it

• 2 weeks later...

wow dont even think about drinking bleach. Remember about a year ago there was that scare with poisoned Poland Spring Water? that poison was bleach, and just a little bleach in water was killing people. If you drink a half gallon of bleavh, you will DEFINATLY die. If you friend is telling this to other people, tell her to STOP!!!! she could easily be killing innocent people that have unwanted pregnancy

Well i think he should do it.

Now, to make some corrections about previous posts...and oh yeah I AM a chemistry student (which is why these two statements have got on my nerve).

1.Hydrogen Peroxide is NOT BLEACH. Hydrogen Peroxide is Hydrogen Peroxide or H202. Bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite or NaOCl, notice the only similarity in these is the oxygen, and oh yeah they are both oxidizers.

2.Bleach is NOT and Acid, despite what those morons who named acid washed jeans say. In fact bleach is the exact opposite of an acid, it's a base, and yes, bases can kill you. Which is why I think he should do it. Call it...putting a little chlorine in the gene pool...HAHAHA! ...ok that was corny, but hey they can't all be winners.

An ex.gf of mine tried to kill herself (several times) one attempt was drinking bleach, shes still alive, but has nerve damage, dunno what it was from, probabally not the bleach, anyway, She lived, and she drank it, lot less than a half gallon though... So even if your friend drank bleach, she may have been lucky, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DONT DO IT! The chances, although not 100%, are that you will die, after all, my ex drank it with the INTENTION of dying... so yah ... DONT. Find some other way.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree wid every1 here cept B_C_R. dont b stupid. even if u r a chemistry student and all you shuldnt b tellin people 2 drink bleach. i used 2 dye ma hair blond but it started FALLING OUT!!! that is what blech can do. it WILL hurt you L-O-A-D-S!!! plz dont try it or tell anyone else 2 and tell your friend that the jokes ova and if it wasnt a joke it really wasnt funny.

• 3 weeks later...

to B_C_R you may be a chemistry student but you obviously arent very clever and lack common sense!!! You should never tell anyone to drink bleach no matter who! it is dangerous, my friend is a doctor and confirmed if you drink bleach the most likely thing that will happen to you is death. Please dont do it.

I had friends like this when I was at school about your age and they used to make up stories prettending to be something they werent. Now im older I realise I was the better person for not listening and using my own common sense.

Wow never thought i would hear the advice of somone telling you to drink a half-gallon of bleach... Scary...

B_C_R, I think your post is a bit pompus, and dosn't make you look terribly good.

Since I alredy posted somthing might as well post advice...

Drink Bleach = Bad

Reconsider friendship = Good

• 4 weeks later...

Of course I know that drinking bleach will kill him, that's precisely the reason why I said he should do it. If he lacks the common knowledge and the ability to read basic english to comprehend the warning label on the bottle which clearly states, "DO NOT CONSUME". then yes, he/she should drink it and put my mind at ease as to whether or not he will repoduce.