Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Drinking Bleach?

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    19
    wow dont even think about drinking bleach. Remember about a year ago there was that scare with poisoned Poland Spring Water? that poison was bleach, and just a little bleach in water was killing people. If you drink a half gallon of bleavh, you will DEFINATLY die. If you friend is telling this to other people, tell her to STOP!!!! she could easily be killing innocent people that have unwanted pregnancy

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    26
    Well i think he should do it.



    Now, to make some corrections about previous posts...and oh yeah I AM a chemistry student (which is why these two statements have got on my nerve).

    1.Hydrogen Peroxide is NOT BLEACH. Hydrogen Peroxide is Hydrogen Peroxide or H202. Bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite or NaOCl, notice the only similarity in these is the oxygen, and oh yeah they are both oxidizers.
    2.Bleach is NOT and Acid, despite what those morons who named acid washed jeans say. In fact bleach is the exact opposite of an acid, it's a base, and yes, bases can kill you. Which is why I think he should do it. Call it...putting a little chlorine in the gene pool...HAHAHA! ...ok that was corny, but hey they can't all be winners.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pawtucket, RI
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18

    Bleach ... may not kill

    An ex.gf of mine tried to kill herself (several times) one attempt was drinking bleach, shes still alive, but has nerve damage, dunno what it was from, probabally not the bleach, anyway, She lived, and she drank it, lot less than a half gallon though... So even if your friend drank bleach, she may have been lucky, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DONT DO IT! The chances, although not 100%, are that you will die, after all, my ex drank it with the INTENTION of dying... so yah ... DONT. Find some other way.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    30
    Posts
    44
    i agree wid every1 here cept B_C_R. dont b stupid. even if u r a chemistry student and all you shuldnt b tellin people 2 drink bleach. i used 2 dye ma hair blond but it started FALLING OUT!!! that is what blech can do. it WILL hurt you L-O-A-D-S!!! plz dont try it or tell anyone else 2 and tell your friend that the jokes ova and if it wasnt a joke it really wasnt funny.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8
    Ummm, how about just using condoms BEFORE getting preggo?

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    136
    to B_C_R you may be a chemistry student but you obviously arent very clever and lack common sense!!! You should never tell anyone to drink bleach no matter who! it is dangerous, my friend is a doctor and confirmed if you drink bleach the most likely thing that will happen to you is death. Please dont do it.

    I had friends like this when I was at school about your age and they used to make up stories prettending to be something they werent. Now im older I realise I was the better person for not listening and using my own common sense.

  8. #17
    Member psipro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    264
    Wow never thought i would hear the advice of somone telling you to drink a half-gallon of bleach... Scary...

    B_C_R, I think your post is a bit pompus, and dosn't make you look terribly good.

    Since I alredy posted somthing might as well post advice...
    Drink Bleach = Bad
    Reconsider friendship = Good

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    26

    well. no crap

    Of course I know that drinking bleach will kill him, that's precisely the reason why I said he should do it. If he lacks the common knowledge and the ability to read basic english to comprehend the warning label on the bottle which clearly states, "DO NOT CONSUME". then yes, he/she should drink it and put my mind at ease as to whether or not he will repoduce.

  10. 11-06-2012, 06:51 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •