Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you know if a girl's horny

tornado0121

how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

Meow18
    a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

Sushi Overdose
    well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..

adonis
    Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
My bf is very...non-physical
Rarely do we ever kiss, hug, cuddle. We have sex 2-3 times a month. Have only had sex in our bed, an that is also the only time he will freely
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
My boyfriend leaves me to finish myself after he finishes from sex
First of all, i'm in what many would consider a near perfect relationship. I'm so happy, and he's a really caring nice guy. But there's a little
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Would my ex turn me down?
Me and my ex have a history over the last 5 years. In the last year, I broke up with him, we started dating other people. Long story short.. I want
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice