Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you know if a girl's horny

tornado0121

how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

Meow18
    a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

Sushi Overdose
    well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..

adonis
    Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Top Threads
Great Guy.. Small Penis
Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
How can i fix this difference between us
I dont know how to put it... I feel like i'm just an idiot and rude and... I need help. (Everything except leaving him) Me and my by were never
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice