Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you know if a girl's horny

tornado0121

how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

Meow18
    a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

Sushi Overdose
    well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..

adonis
    Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Top Threads
My partnerís over ďself-pleasureĒ is ruining our sex life
*contains sexual content* My fiancť and I have lived together for 2 years. He is lovely in so many ways and cooks/cleans daily as i am extremely
Why can't my boyfriend ejaculate/when will sex feel "good?"
I recently just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. I am 27 and I was a virgin until we finally did it. He's 37 and has been married in the
Not relatively equal sex drive
Hi All My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 2 years, we are both in our 30s and in a stable relationship/life situation. We live together
Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice