Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you know if a girl's horny

tornado0121

how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

Meow18
    a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

Sushi Overdose
    well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..

adonis
    Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Top Threads
advice please
So me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in about 2 months now. well she started to be real distant and then we broke up. its been a week since we
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice