Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you know if a girl's horny

tornado0121

how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

Meow18
    a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

Sushi Overdose
    well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..

adonis
    Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Top Threads
How can I tell a woman I don't want to ejaculate during sex without her being offended?
Basically I don't like ejaculating inside a woman, even with the condom on, cause doing it with the condom cause still increase risk of pregancy
My boyfriend is not sexual or affectionate towards me at all
[FONT=Arial]Hey, I have never used one of these sites before and have been looking at other people's stories for months but would really like some
Waiting until the wedding night. I finally get what I always wanted!
So my boyfriend wants to propose on our one year anniversary which is also my birthday because Family will be there on that day. Then get married
I think he might be a sex addict. Really confused?
I met an Italian guy back in November 2017. Weíve been dating since then but nothing serious. There was instant chemistry from the on set and
6 Years Lacking affection.
Hello. So this is going to be long cause I have to draw out this relationship first, but I am going to stay on topic. So I'm just gonna be blunt
Can't stay erect when im about to take new gf virginity.
Hello! So Im(20M) in a relationship with my grilfriend(17F) and we are together for 8 months now. I used to have an Ex girlfriend for 2 years and we
Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice