i was poor when my ex dumped me now im rich she calls now

ok me and my ex broke up after almost two years in september, talked to her a month ago after i got rich and now she calls and says she wants to do somthing but everytime weve made plans and she supposed to call me she doesnt she's always late calling but is making refrences to having sex with me and flirting what am i supposed to do.

Run from her like the plaque in my opinion. I am not sure why you put in there that you got rich, but if you even think for a second that is why she is contacting you again then that is all the more reason to leave her alone.

There are millions of single woman out there waiting for a great guy to come into their life. Go out and knock on one of their doors!!

ok now she was supposed to call me when she got off work to let me know if she was going to come over and watch a movie but instead of calling she just got online and i said hey but no response then her away message poped up and said brb i wish i never would showed my aunt her pictures from her portfolio should i sabatoage her chance now.

so now what do i do i how do i bring this to a conclusion without elimatnating the possiblities and how do i know if she wants me back or not i need to know and be able to move on but i think its too soon and too casual for me to just ask i need to know though because this is really bothering me and makeing me feel thin and confused. someone help me

My friend she does not want you back. She wants your money. You are just something extra she has to deal with to get it.

I know you are tired of being alone, but if you get back with this girl you will be poorer - and still alone.

Find someone who loves you for YOU - not because you suddenly got a lot of money.

avman

Hate to tell you, but I think your instinct is right. I believe in coincidence, but not THAT much. Don't you find it odd that NOW, suddenly, she just "happens" to come back around? Heck, if you want to take your chances, go right ahead, but be warned-I get the feeling that you're going to discover that she's going to be REALLY nice while you're sheeling out the cash, and that as soon as that slows down, she's outta there again.....just my thoughts, knowing how a lot of women operate.....

If you want to know if she's genuine, suggest getting together in such a way that doesn't involve money, or suggest splitting the cost of a meal such as a picnic or something. If she gets huffy, you'll have your answer. And do this not just for one get-together, but a few. After all, she IS the ex.....she has to work at this too, and there would certainly be nothing wrong with her paying for you two to go out somewhere as well!

Mar

i agree and thats not going to apply to just that all my friends have started acting extremly nice to me now and are more apt to do things with me now so i think im going to just leave them all alone and not have any friends. im going to stick to myself and other people who have there own money

Be careful with people who will just suddenly flock at you. Especially, among those who are just spontaneously nice to you out of no where. You should be aware of the circumstances so that you won't run into 'potential' gold diggers. And yes, that chick is vane. So be careful. You don't want her to end up wiping out your account. Just try to dress up a like a bum for now, and hope that you'll find a genuine, and down-to-earth chick, who will love you for who you are, and not your money.

Nobody says you have to cut your friends out of your life. Just saying make sure they are TRUE friends and not after you for your money. But this girl sounds like bad news. HER I would cut out of your life. She bailed on you when you needed her. She'll do it again, trust me.

avman

she was supposed to call me when she got off work to let me know if she was going to come over and watch a movie but instead of calling she just got online
Wow! Vicious Vulture! Be careful! I skipped that part! Beware! She's sounds extremely kniving! This TricK knows exactly what she's doing. It's called 'Strategic Planning.' Evil! Avoid her at all costs. And yes, don't cut off your friends completely! No, don't do that! Do not isolate yourself from your friends. Just remember, who was your friend, when you were a time in need. That's a true friend! Also, a true friend is someone, who will just call you out of the blue, just of nowhere, to check on you, just to see how you are doing. That's called loyalty. So, re-assess who is, and who isn't. Base it on 'experience' and 'instinct.'

Good LucK!

Mahlina

ok well i have to consider this i guess and please feel free if you still think its crap her parents are racist and her dad is a general cardiolgist no speacilist or anything she also had leukimia and they said that if she wanted to be with me they would take away her health insurance so we snuck around until she said she couldnt take it anymore so thats what happened she broke up with me because if she relapsed she wouldnt have health insurance now i can pay it though what do i do

She's definitely out for your money and nothing else.

Also sounds like maybe the money has got to your head alittle bit? Sorry if it seems i'm attacking or whatever but everytime you write something you always include "i'm rich" "i have money" and so on..

Just be yourself, the person you were before you had any money and you will find a girl who wants you for you.

Best of Luck

-Mythical Suicide-

i mention this because for me since this has happened the money thing stuff has got weird and i cant help but attribute alot of this to that because when people start acting one way you start to analyze what's diffrent about me so ive mentiond this a bit to try and get all factors and variables are out there so i can get some honest and realistic feed back i am very much myself but i cant help that people notice i have money and no job to go too and that they say i waste money on stupid stuff but i dont see it as wasting it etc things like that so by me posting these things i was just trying to be honest and i was being myself thats also part of who i am rich but i felt i put alot more than that out there then economical standing about myself i thought that in my post i communicated how much i care for this person but also while trying to keep myself from being too out there so as to not be in the line of fire if i was way off based anywho sorry for the confusion and i wont bother to ask anything else sorry if i irrated or annoyed anyone here thanks for your time and i apoligize again.

Don't be sorry, and don't stop posting. You have a concern and you would like advice, this is the best place to be. Take advice as it is offered, sometimes you will not like it and sometimes you will not like people's comments. But do keep posting, please.

As with regards your ex. Well there really are a lot more variables than just the money issue. Her parents being racist, I guess you are alluding to the fact that this is an interracial relationship? Well this could put a very different spin on things. Try and talk to her, arrange a date, and see where the two of you both stand now. You are suspicious of her motives, now find out whether you are right to be.

Good luck.

G xx

she just left and we talked and made love to eachother now im really confuesd because she said after she didnt know if she could be commited to me but says no matter who she's with she will always love me and that she doesnt plan anything but she is mixed up about this what do i do im very confused and not sure what im going to do now i realized i love her i mean it was like falling in love all over again with a diffrent person with a better person what do i do someone please help me.

My ex and i talked last night after she got home and we both ackowledged the fact that we still in fact love eachother and that we wanted to spend time as friends to get to know the real people we both are so that this sort of things ends we both came clean on alot of stuff we didnt tell eachother even when we broke up so i feel pretty good about the subject now i think that this is as it needs to happen we both expressed our concerns about what we wanted and we were being real about our intentions for going into this relationship. we both realized that there were real things there before but now we have a better understanding of who we are as individuals and realized how good we would be together now which is signifigantly better than before just because there is no lying about our likes and dislikes example i didnt tell her i read books i said i hated books which was a lie i read all the time and the reason i lied about it is because i didnt want her to think i was a nerd as corney as it sounds it was things like that that killed that relationship we were hiding who we were from eachother because we werent comfortable in our own skins enough to put ourselves out there. Also we got back to business with our hopes and dreams and just as she said we just clicked all over again but this time we put out there how we wanted to be weve both always invisoned that the person we were to be with would be our best friend and the person we were in love with or were "boy friend and girlfriend" before we were best friends but we forced it after we were together and talked about all the things that a couple talks about for the future. So i gave her some books i had been reading one is called ishmail the other was peace is ever step both philosiphy type books to which both of us are very much into philosiphy and things like the natrue of reality and knowing that and reading some of my earlier comments i see that that was a very ignorant thing for me to say we're both complicated people and thats why we click and as complicated as we are its all there the physical the emotional attachment of love with eachother is still there so now its just like we're going with the tao of things i guess and her parents never got over the fact that i am by racial and she is white we're not worried about that right now because the people we are we can deal with it when the time comes now we're just focusing on eachother and being brutaly honest which other about all things and it works with simplicity and ease so in short thank you all and i will continue to post on other subjects to return the favor for all of your help and all points of veiw i received from starting this thread thank you again.

Listen CK,

Whether you are rich or poor or sick or well , blind or not people are going

to take advantage of you if you let them.

You must be wise and wary of there actions and I am an example of that .

Despite my ex dating someone for 5 months, he still had the nerve to ask for money from me a 4-5 times and wanted to take me to court for it. Mind you this is the same guy that was with me when I had cancer! Now I will never no if this fool loved me for real and stayed because of love or pity. sad but true.

Just be careful and not let your emotions get in the way otherwise you be hurt in the end of a very nasty game.