Define romantic love..

I really don't believe in romantic love. I believe in lust, yeah sure, and I know it plays on peoples emotions. But lust isn't love. Then again, I suppose everyone sees "love" in a slightly different way. The way I see it, does not exist. In brief terms I would define "romantic love" as: Living your life for another person. Having completely mutual feelings in which you fulfill eachother's desires for the sheer sense of making the person happy. You would die for them. You live for them. Nothing is more important than making sure that they are happy and that you stay together for all of time. Romantic love cannot fade away. Romantic love is perfection.....Perfection does not exist. We as people are by nature selfish and knowing half of all marriages end in divorce just goes to show how differently we all define "love". It's sad but true, when it comes down to it, our desires rarely fail to win over those of another human beings.

I assume, which I could be doing inaccurately, that the definition many will say for "romantic love" is physical attraction and caring about the person. Something along those lines. And obviously, that does exist. But that is not "love" in my eyes.

I know many will disagree with me views...but that's how I see it.