Ask For Advice

Thread: how do you finger a girl?

swift2k4

how do you finger a girl?

ok i was with my girlfriend tonight and she let me go down her pants and into her panties. i put my fingers down there and into her vagina but im really confused. how do u finger her? i put in my fingers as far as i could when i first slipped my fingers to the first hole i found down there. and i think i mightve found the clit. but then i noticed i went down more and there was a hole and it was bigger. i have no idea what the hell that was. im really a rookie in this if you cant tell im only 15 and shes 16.she never fingered herself before. she wants me to finger her. so how do I do it? i dont know if this is weird or normal but when i put my fingers down there it was sorta wet and when i got to the bigger hole it was wet. i know the two fingers to use but where do i put them and how deep and stuff please explain this to me really confused as hell. i think its funny how it feels sorta like jelly.sorry had to say that. thanks

Frodo Baggins
    The Large State with the Really REALLY Loud People (aka Texas)
    Hmm, you can't really help her unless she can help you, especially if she has little experience with herself. The only person that can really help you here is her, she has to basically see what works for her and then relay that info on to you so you can do what she likes. It's a part of the communication that goes into being in a relationship.

lukobe

Re: how do you finger a girl?

Go for the clitoris. Why do you think you "might have" found it? It's a bump. There should only be one bump down there. Rub it around a bit. If it's the clitoris, you should be able to tell by her reaction!

swift2k4
    so let me see i stick my fingers underneath wear the clit is cause if i put my fingers where da clit is i dont think its gonna work cause the slit is right in da middle and i kno theres a hole underneath the clit. so is that wat i do? i know i start with one finger then with two then rub the clit but where do i put my fingers? CONFUSED!!! please tell me i know im a .

sprkal
    ok, you start at her belly button, move ur hand down until you find a 'slit', soon u will come to a small bump inside this 'slit' - thats her clitoris. keep going down until you get your hand right between her legs, it will be (hopefully) quite wet and 'jelly-like', and there will be a hole, thats her vagina. slip your fingers inside gently. easy. remember to be aware of her feelings, expressions ect. Dont hurt her, be as gentle as you can be.

hope this helps
    - Sprkal

swift2k4
    thanks everyone especially the last one now i really have an idea on how to do it thanks

Michael2
    WHen you are inside, make the motion with your finger as if you are telling some to come here. Dont be rough, nice and gentle. I dont suggest you rub her Clit until she is warmed up.

Top Threads
Not sure what's going to happen with this threesome
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders), and due to that have very often received offers of threesomes. I do enjoy having threesomes and have had a
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
Men/guys, what does it take to fully arouse you (in general)?
..just seeing a woman you find attractive (if so, does it have to be skimpy clothing/underwear? Kissing? Actual stimulation (hand job)?
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice