A sad Lonely virgin

that is what we are all here. so why do you feel that you dont have many friends then?

is there a particular thing that makes you depressed?

im sure that there are lots of people out there that would be dying to go out with you.

sorry about the questions but you were a bit vague.

Catie xxx

When you describe yourself, the only information you give is that you are a virgin who has never had a girlfriend. Don't get down on yourself, that is certainly not all that matters! I didn't have my first true boyfriend until this year, and I am 19, and I am still a virgin and proud of it. I intend to stay a virgin for a while yet, by choice. There are many guys out there your age who, though they haven't started dating or had sex, still have happy and fulfilled lives. Try not to concentrate on the negative so much and think about all the GREAT things there are about you, because I know there are a lot!

your 17 and still a Virgin.......And?

i'm 23 and still a virgin, so don't feel that bad about it man, like what bzborow1 said "let things come naturally" i'm in no hurry, i like having something that you only have for one time, it's important to make sure you give it to someone you love, instead out of someone you desire, example being "lust", Don't be in such a jump to get it over with.

I agree with the other members, it's nothing to be a shamed or depressed about. Im 19/20 and still a virgin, and im going to stay one until im with someone i really love and that feels the same as me. Just let nature take it's course and you'll see that everything has it's time in place and it will happen, you just have to be patient and just go with the flow for now.

Your still young, as i am so enjoy yourself why rush? ,

neo|seeker

hey babes im pretty new to this site, and im only 16, but just wanna tell you that it seems we're in good company; of caring and compassionate people who seem to genuinely care about others! so uve come to the right place hun! even tho im kinda young i spose, i can assuredly say that ive had my fair share of rough times in my life, and i understand and empathize with the way you feel about being lonely, and most of my friends and myself feel exactly the same way every so often, yet some more than others. it is completely normal. but i believe (and i dont wanna lecture u or anything, just stating my point what separates the people who turn out more happy and successful later in life are the people who get themselves out of the rut theyre in, and embrace all of life's gifts and blessings that we always seem to take for granted. you've taken the first step just by expressing your raw self on the internet!! thats a big thing! and i hope this first step improves your self-esteem its hard to tell from about 4 sentences, but you seem like a good guy!), and in turn, your confidence will shine through to other people, and you really will be amazed at how this will cause people to gravitate towards you..its astonishing...so just try and be happy, confident (no matter what!) ,positive, and decent...and if you find that you're still lonely after that...well you must be living in some real crazy place with some pretty miserable people bubs, and i suggest u move lol! good luck!!

p.s- i have one thing to say though.... i just wanna stress the issue that i have with equating the virginity with loneliness...i think that too many people who happen to be virgins believe that losing their virginity will make them connect with another person...i know this is true very often, yet its definitely not always the case at all, especially for younger people..quite often the loss of virginity is deeply regretted, and has the complete opposite effect...from my experience, i lost my virginity when i was 14 to an 18 year old...and after that ive never felt so lonely in all my life...sooo in conclusion, PLEASE dont rush into losing your virginity..sometimes the emotional baggage is just not worth that 5 minutes of fumbling, nerves and naive lust, and all the other horrible things that come out of sex

wow...that comment went on or waay too long..IM SOO BAD AT RANTING..LOL..sorry guys, and *congratulations* to whoever read thru it all, especially you, loveyou!! i hope this had some impact on you luv, peace out!

If it makes you feel better.

I was a virgin until I was 26.

I never kissed a girl until I was 29, but I kissed her before I got to hold her hands.

I didn't have a 1st girl friend until I was 29.

But I got BJ semi-regularily now about 1 week after we kissed.

What sucks was she got STD (she told me) and I can't have sex with her unless I want to get it! We even went to the hotel a few times, and I can't have sex with her even she's totally naked and wide open for me to go in!

Look at the % of people have STD thesedays.

Now, stay a virgin. (I hope U're scared enough now)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Look kid,

obviously these people are incapable to give you advice. They are all giving their subjective opinion about something they don't know at all.

Well from a biological view you're soul just want sex boy. I've been wondering about the differences between sex and love for many years, and really, love is lower than sex. Don't believe other retarted people who are claiming it the other way around. Cuz these people are unvirginized anyways, so they are being very ignorant for stating out untrue facts.

So yes, sex is the greatest thing in the world, if u think about it its very logical. Cuz u get to see a girl all nude, u can touch her with ur hands, lick 2 taste her body, smell her ogers and hear her moan. Gosh, Yes it' s the greatest thing to use all ur senses at once.

Well u only have 4 choices in life to get sex:

1 either u rape a chick,

2 or pay a girl for sex

3 wait for someone who will hit on u (prolly wont happen), or u go hit on someone, which actually is the same as begging for sex, yes its so see through

4 or you die as a virgin

I wish i could offer u a brighter sight about life, but ur on ur own.

By the way im also 23 and a virgin, and i think we both have high potentiols to die as virgins. O well life sucks,yea yea yea!!!

Well just remember that sex is there for reproducing, so we're dealing with a bunch of tards in the world who cant act logically at all, they are hiding behind condems and pills. And believe sex is there for pleasure, yea well who will prove to me that sex is also for pleasure by not using condems and pills? So sad everyone is brainwashed by tv and education. O yea monkeys do jakk off too, and so do i, so dont feel bad about it kid if u do too.

DecentAthiest has obviously never been in love with a human being of the opposite sex.

People who put sex first and love second are, in my opinion, the most lonely people, and insecure about opening up to people on an emotional level. I think the media portrays sex as this casual thing, which it seems to be, but that's downright lust. Love is much more complex.

If you want to get off, go buy a doll. Girls/women are people... shame on you for treating them like pieces of meat.

Your post has little merit to it, DA. Besides, everyone is entitled to their own opinon. No one here is a real expert on love or sex. The point of this forum, which I see you just joined, is for creating a community of likeminded people.

Anyway, to the original poster -- I'm 19 and still a virgin, but I don't really care, because my life does not revolve around "chicks" and trying to get laid. If you wait long enough, when the time does come to have sex, especially with someone you love (yes, DA, love), it will mean so much more.

Just enjoy life and try not to get bogged down because you are in that boat. Others are much older and still have not experienced sex, so you have a lot of time.

Part of me thinks DecentAthiest's post is a joke because really, I can't believe any mature adult would think that way.

Look, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin at 17. I didn't lose my viginity until I was 20. I know it seems like everyone around you is more experienced than you are, but trust me, that is not the case. When I lost my virginity, it was amazing how many people I discovered were virgins. My best friend who is 29 is still virgin, by choice. And another one of my friends who is 26 is also a virgin.

I'm not going to say sex isn't great, it can be. But it's not everything it's cracked up to be. When the time comes and you are ready it will happen. Don't be in a rush to lose your virginity.

Address the loneliness issue first. Noone should be lonely, and you don't have to be. Can you join some clubs? Are you going to college or university? Those are all places to meet people --- and women.

How about online dating? I met my current bf that way and he's awesome.

Good luck. We are here for you.

I was also at 17, lost my virginity at 26. However I lost it to a chick who was totally hot, I didn't tell her I was a virgin and she claims she didn't realize until I told her our first time was my first time.

Virginity is a symptom but not the disease. Chances are there is other * * * * in your life that is messing you up with the lack of female attention being a side effect.

If you are short (5'8 and below) and don't have rich parents then high school girls will not look at you twice. Just do good in school and figure out how to make money later in life. The height problem never goes away but gets better as you get older.

If you are a geek then stop being a geek. Cut off video games and whatever other geekiness you do. Learn to dress, get your haircut in a salon by a young woman. Look in the mirror before you leave the house. Bathe regularly and don't wear unwashed or crappy looking clothes. If you have a car wash it once a week and keep the inside clean. Wear nice shoes, women are insane and care about shoes a lot.

Learn to talk with women, stop thinking about them as a species of walking vaginas. Start bytalking with people who have to talk with you like bank tellers and grocery clerks and waitresses. Then you can expand to chicks you are attracted to.

Number one rule of dating for men: never become emotionally attached until you have established a relationship. It will make you stupid.

If you are too picky go after a fat chick, they are always desperate.

I am 17 yr old male, im a virgin, ive never had a girlfriend.

Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with

I know someone who's 24, single, still virgin and doesn't have a problem with that.

Feedback to easy guy:

1) o sure i havent been in love with a girl, thank god I am not a hyporcrite to admit that my mental state only felt 'being in love' cause it found some chick being very attractive.

2) Oh sure love is complex thing, that is why normal straight guys always have a mental picture of their soulmate being a chick, I'm so sure that sex has nothing to do with love at all, cuz we are all not gay right? (In case these sentences are being read by retards, I'm a very sarcastic person)

3) Plus you are describing me as a dirty nasty horny pig, gosh you're the dumbest jugder i ever met. In life, all normal people have 7 goals to aim for. These seven goals are love, looks, money, health, sex, intelligence and savety. And sex is the last thing to Aim for, cause sex is technically for reproducing. How the hell you wanna get sex if you're ugly? How the * * * * are you gonna raise ur kids if you dont have any money? Etc.

Obviously you're doing everything in the wrong order, that is why i predict that you will go through a midlife crisis someday.

Feedback to cyberchick:

1) No, I'm not joking. Plus adults don't exist at all. I only see kids being 20, 30, 40, 50 etc. Grown ups are actually playing a game in the world with eachother. Grown ups don't have any responsibility at all, every is acting like a kid. I couldn't percieve any grown ups at all stating out any idealism which they actually also act on it. I'm sure president Clinton was a Patriot, i wonder if Monica likes the ex-president's seed.

2) Gosh, we are all lonely creatures in the world. Some are aware of, others don't. They trick themself with the idea that other people actually care for them. But when times come, when your friends have to make choices between you and their other friends cause of conflicts, then those who are being rejected will soon realize, how dumb they really were for believing in any pure things, such as friendships.

Feedback to sir sirloin:

1) Well obviously this guy is a parasite. Didn't even told the chick anything about himself. He's really just a typical joke about the simplicity of every man. Lying, hiding things, as long he will get laid he will be happy.

This boy will never know any pure happiness anymore. He blew it by not being open to others. And this will hunt him down for the rest of his life. Let's analize him:

''However I lost it to a chick who was totally hot''. Look at his words, he sees women as throwing away objects, and he was 26 back then, what a joke. I wonder if this chick was over 20 anyways, but i doubt it, she must be between 14-19.

''Learn to talk with women, stop thinking about them as a species of walking vaginas'', he was obviously referring to himself.

''Number one rule of dating for men: never become emotionally attached until you have established a relationship'', doesn't he sound like a professional player on women?

I hate it when people eventually come out contradictionally in their being as somebody.

So be sober you all, don't believe everything you read. This guy was way to easy to unmask.

To be a virgin at 17 has no negative connotation to it all. If anything id say theyres most respect for it.

The majority of people i know who lost there virginity at 17 or just before have regretted it.

I dont think your a loser in any way shape or form. To be fair i think its a sad thing that people seem to think the term loser comes with being a virgin.

Like i said. Id prefer my boyfriend to be a virgin. But maybe im different.

Not that i have issues with those who arent. this is a viscious cycle lol.

• 1 month later...

I lost my virginity at the age of 22 (to my wife). I used to have lots of regrets about not getting it on with girls in high school. Now, I realize I was just trying to navigate through life as best I could, as are most people. Don't put too much emphasis on your virginity. You are probably bombarded with images and messages from the media telling you that the only way to be cool is to have sex. That is so not true. Sex is actually a very small part of your life. I would try to focus on bettering yourself and putting yourself in situation where you are going to have contact with peers. Practice makes perfect, and eventually there will be someone who will notice you and love you for who you are. Sometimes great things come slowly.

Kid, that's nothing bad in being a virgin, in fact you should be proud of. It shows that you know what you're looking for in a relation and not just go for any random girl you cross with. By the way I'm 19 here and still a virgin. Had a b/f, but all I learn from it was french kissing and making out. Plus I think that unless you're going to be engage or fully trust that person you been with for a very long while, and definitely not a minor, then you can lose it when you want to. Right now, you're just 17, think about school or what you wanna do for a living.

I think it's a good thing that you're 17 and a virgin. Don't let that get you down. Sex is totally over rated, unless shared with someone you care about. Save yourself for the right moment. And keep in mind all the danger you are saving yourself from. It's countless.

Try and focus more on other things. Things that will make you happy. Maybe working on not being so shy. Make that your goal. Once you accomplish that and you're out of your depression.... everything will follow.

Being 17 and a virgin is rare these days... be proud of yourself!!

Holding a good thought for you!

I am 17 yr old male, im a virgin, ive never had a girlfriend.

Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with

Okay first off, I understand that you are depressed and sad. But what does you being a virgin have to do with anything? Virginity is the most precious thing and you shouldn't have to advertise it like that. You should understand that when the right time comes it will happen. Besides would you lose it to someone whose just a one night thing or someone who would spend your whole life with? Your only 17 , first try to work on your self, your own issues and then you will gain friends. If one cannot love themselves then how do you expect others to love you?

If you are depressed , do things you like doing, go out play some sports, dance if you can...once you are happy you will start sending the right vibes out to people who will acutally want to be your friends because you are happy within yourself and you do not need to depend on others or SEX to be happier.

You think if you had sex you would be happy? i dont think so..