Thread: Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

I was wondering if doctors can tell if a girl has been fingered? Any information is helpful. Thank you.

No a doctor cannot tell if a girl has been fingered before.

no one can actually tell, but if you've been ah... 'roughly handled' by the person who fingered u (in my case he didnt have a clue what to do and so he hurt me a bit and made me bleed) then perhaps any injuries may point towards fingering as a possible cause. But yeah, even then i think it would be hard to tell.
    'May no one ever come to you without going away better and happier. Everyone should see kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile.'

Actually, I took the time to research it, and a doctor can tell if a girl has been fingered. It is more of a phycological way (like if the girl has been molested). They might tend to act strange during a physical. Hopes this help you out.

Top Threads
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I am 41 yrs old and have been in several ltr and a couple of fwb situations. I have always had a healthy and active sex drive. I have never had any
Help needed please?
Not sure if this is the right forum or not so bear with me. My bf and I have been together for a year and a half. He is a rather large man and im
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real