Ask For Advice

Thread: Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

mas88

Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

I was wondering if doctors can tell if a girl has been fingered? Any information is helpful. Thank you.

Ebowski

No.

No a doctor cannot tell if a girl has been fingered before.

sprkal
    no one can actually tell, but if you've been ah... 'roughly handled' by the person who fingered u (in my case he didnt have a clue what to do and so he hurt me a bit and made me bleed) then perhaps any injuries may point towards fingering as a possible cause. But yeah, even then i think it would be hard to tell.

Ebowski
    Actually, I took the time to research it, and a doctor can tell if a girl has been fingered. It is more of a phycological way (like if the girl has been molested). They might tend to act strange during a physical. Hopes this help you out.

Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
My boyfriend will hardly have sex with me or show affection!
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. We have been hook up party friends for 10 years. The reason we
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice