maybe a sort of random topic in this catagory? i dont really know. but anyways, i have a question i need help answered.

i was abandoned on the doorstep of god knows who. two teenagers found me, a couple hours after i had been born. i was sent to the hospital, and checked out, but *tear* no one knew who my mother was.

i am filipino, and was born in fairfax, and after being in the hospital, i was sent to a foster home. i now live with a very loving and caring family, but i've always wanted to know who my real mother is. it

i would like to see if i could track down the two who found me, also...

possible?

Im sorry to hear that you were abandoned. Unless you have something of the past to go by to try and find your parents or just your mother it's going to be difficult for you. Do your current foster parents / family know anything about your past or anything at all that might help you?

Im sure organisations out there that help re-unite people and family, but as i said before unless you have a name or something to go by i don't think there's much chance... sorry .

But it doesn't stop you from trying and i really hope you do find you parents or mother .

Hope this has helped,

neo|seeker

As DealingWithIt said.. One of them possibly was your mother, it's sick but it has happened but also as the last post says, it's very unlikely that you'll find your parents unless you have some kind of information or they come around and try to find you then maybe there will be some contact made. But other then that I don't there's much possibility. Just be glad that you are in a loving family and have people that care about you.

Sorry you have to deal with that though i'm sure it's tough. Best of luck to you.

-Mythical Suicide-