Me and my ex boyfriend have been off and on for almost 10months.

We fight like a married couple over the silliest things, and usually after a week we start talking again and all the feelings come back.

We have dated three times, the first time we broke up; it was because he wasnt ready for a relationship and wanted to get to know me better.

The second time was a reason I didnt understand, we didnt talk for awhile and he didnt call( He never does anyways) but when I would log on he wouldnt msg me or anything so I asked him whats wrong and he said he didnt wanna talk to me.. so I suggested we end it and we did then 5minutes after the relationship we were closer then before.

After that break up we took a break from seeing each other but would talk casually, we didnt see each other for along time unless we ran into each other and we always had chemistry.

So we met up after awhile, and he came over and it all came back to me everything I felt came back, we couldnt keep our hands off each other, he went home that night and i called him and he asked me to ask him out so I did so and the next day he told some girl he didnt have a girlfriend etc. So what was I spose to think? I flipped and asked why he did it, he denyed it all so I went to his house and check his msn logs to the girl and he lied I left his house and we didnt talk until I msg him.. he said we should go on a break, so we did and broke up anyways. Well we didnt talk for awhile then finally we have been recently until he was drunk one night and said he liked me so much that I didnt know but was scared of getting hurt. I didnt know what to believe.. he said I started acting strange after that and when I said I didnt need to hear that he said it was all bullshit and he didnt mean it. So we got in a fight and some things happened and he blocked and deleted me off msn. He unblocked me to tell you the truth 10minutes ago cause I sent him an email saying I needed to talk about something, im not sure what but I needed to talk to him again.

He hits on girls constantly but says it doesnt mean anything. My friend katharine says he uses me.. and Im not sure what to believe anymore...

I really want him back but I also dont want to be hurt again.

The question im getting at is...

If we fight all the time and are not ment to be together, why are we running back to each other everytime we are together?

I dont understand...?

can someone help?