**will some 1 plz take the time i really want to know wots happening in the realtionship**

hi peps im new 2 this but my gf wen we aer walking down the street will always be looking at other men and she pretends liek she doesnt notice she is doing this. is this a bad sign or is it common ?

hmmmmmm depends how much shes doing it and if she does it blatantly.I would say its a problem if your getting annoyed about it and she keeps on doing it.Its not very considerate i think and i would not like if i were in your shoes.Talk to her and exsplain to her how you feel...............either that or put a bag over her head when she is out walking with you!!

It's pretty common, Everyone does it at one point of time or another while they're with someone whether they admit it or not.

And I personally see it this way, if i'm walkin with someone and they are lookin at other people... Let em look, cause in the end who are they walking away with?

That's the way i've always felt, You can look but no touch. Looking at something/someone never hurt anyone.

But if it really bothers you, talk to her and tell her that. Maybe she will understand.

-Mythical Suicide-