I've always wondered something. What does it mean to be "in love"? I mean, say you're with someone for 5 months and you're "in love" but then they leave you for someone better? What if you have the most awful personality traits and you're "in love" with someone, would they finally realize that you're not perfect and leave you? When people "in love" grow apart, then what? And if you love someone, what do you do when you find out that you weren't "meant to be together?" But it just comes down to this. What if the person you love is not who u think they are. Just played you for a long time. Stabbed you in the back. How do you know if you can truly trust your lover?

Lots of people are against divorce, but what if the couple grows apart? I think I'm a skeptic on the whole love thing.

one more thing

Also, what constitutes as cheating? If you're a straight girl and your boyfriend has a female best friend, what do u do? If ur a guy and your girlfriend likes to hang out with her male buddies. Then what? If you're a gay male, should your boyfriend have a female best friend? If ur al esbian, should your girlfriend have a male best friend? Or do you think lovers and best friends should be separate? I knwo this guy, he's married and doesnt hang out with females because his wife is his best friend and he doesnt want to get tempted to cheat. What do you think of that?

Okies, i'm done with my questions. For now. I stillgot more.

How many questions??!!!!.............i think like you sometimes what is love?.Well i dont think love can be measured....the only way i can describe by a feeling you have for a person yeah i think its kind of undescriable.When i think i have been in love.....ive always had that person on my mind through out the day....and that person can bring me so much happiness and utter sadness in just the space of a couple of minutes or hours......i sound like an emotional wreck!!!.But no i dont think you can describe it.......as for getting hurt well yeah there is a big big chance of that happening especially if your just starting out on the long and winding road of intimate relationships.Ive put myself on the line many times... well a few anyway...and ended up getting hurt not just by other people i have loved... but by myself as well. To love is a huge risk to take and yes your going to get hurt...but every exsperience you have with someone you love is educational.Sorry to sound cold but by having your heart broken now and again even though it is bad brings on so many benifits in the long run you learn so much about yourself and i think brings you closer to knowing your ideal match.Increasing the chances of you being happy at last with that special someone.

Big deep breath as for trust..some people get let down and some people let others down thats the way of the world im afraid and i think....... even though this seems sad....... that the only ever person you can completely trust is yourself.But without giving or trying to give trust in a relationship love is not possible.

Im not a "big guy" in love...but i know what i feel and what my gf feels, and theres simply not another word but TRUE LOVE that can say it all..

I fink that when you know your trully inlove you can see your self in the person you care, and it makes it hurt soo much more when he/she is, but when she/he is happy you cant not be happy with her, and you can feel that they love you back....

You just have to believe.....

Cheers

Serge