i feel so alone and pathetic

I cant stop feeling like i am nothing and so useless my boyfriend says he just wants to be friends and i want more i really want him in my life and i know i cant change how he feels but i want to so much and being just friends would be so hard coz i want more and not having him in my life at all would be awful i just feel really alone and this has happened when everything seems to be so completely stuffed up i have no one in my life and i feel like i really dont want to feel like this anymore but i know i cant harm myself i cant do that to my family but i want to so much i just feel so completely lost

Hurting your self will achieve absoloutly NOTHING. The best advice I can give you is to go out there and try and make some friends and go and talk to a professional so you get help regarding the self help. I know break ups are hard but think about it like this. Wouldnt you rather be with someone who likes you as much as you like them? I hope the answer is yes. If this guy doesnt want to be more than friends well just be friends with him because if you try and preassure him for more he will probably get annoyed and not even want a friendship anymore.

Don't give up now, don't give up ever...I know they seem to be just words, but if you let someone from this site, and many are willing, to reach out to you, you may find your stength again. I just want you (and everyone else) to know that if you need someone to talk to, and just some random girl will do, my msn is email removed and you can add me and we can talk. Take care. Chin up.