Please help im ugly and cant get a date

CustomX

It's pretty much explainitory im ugly as heck and i cant get any dates. my ex was the only one who liked me. hmm but what can i do if im nasty ugly i should just except that right? eh...i dont care anymore i already know i am. just wanted to see what you people would say about the subject.

No one is so ugly on the outside that they cannot get a date. However, some one can lack so much confidence and be so self-absorbed that they could not get a date. If you absolutely cannot get a date, it's not because of your appearance.

I saw your no one wants a Honda to date analogy, but you know someone does. What no one will want is Honda that burns as much gas as a Caddilac, has an uncomfortable interior and has a motor with no power. Give it a comfy interior, make it fuel efficient and/or give it some power, and someone will take that Honda rather than a Cadillac.

My friend says this same thing.... Well I'm sure not that ugly like you say you are. No one is truly ugly. Only if they have a bad additude but you don't seem like you do. Don't worry if some guys don't like you right now, Your special someone could be lurking around and you dont know it yet

PS-- If all else fails... you can always try out for average joe?

• 4 weeks later...