...Who cares?

Hello DragonSlayerX and welcome to eNotalone,

Well guess what? Surprise! I care Yay me!

So whats going on in your life? And by the way, this so called "friend" you have mentioned sure doesn't sound like a friend to me. Thats not what friends do for each other and obviously this person has no idea what a friend really is.

Obviously there is a lot bothering you right now. I know there are a LOT of people on this site who have been through hell and lived to tell the tale. If you wanted to post some of the things that are bothering you I'm sure lots of people can relate and offer some help.

If you'd like to send me a private message thats fine also. I am here to help as well.

Once again, welcome to our little community,

avman

Hi, I don't know ya.. But I care... and I know where you are coming from cause I, Myself am a cutter and have attempted suicide a few times but looking back .. in the end ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!.. Even though it doesn't seem like it, There is people who care and as Avman said, That "Friend" isn't a friend at all, if he was a true friend he would support you not bring you down. So, if you ever need anyone to talk to i'm here to listen just send me a PM and keep in mind that I've been in your shoes many of times and suicide isn't worth it.

-Mythical Suicide-

you'd be surprised at how many people are your friends without knowing it. just open up, cry if you need to, get some help no matter what. taking your own life simply isn't an option. make yourself a promise that you won't do it, no matter how hard life can be remember it's just a phase and thousands of people are going through the exact situation....your not alone

Hey DragonSlayer,

Are you sad all the time? Like the world is in a black fog and you can't see your way out of it? Because you could have depression. And that would make life really seem not worth living.

Would you be willing to talk to a school counselor about how you are feeling? They are really good about listening to whats happening in your life and maybe they can help find a way out of your sadness and stress.

I know other kids can be cruel. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about them. What we can do is work with YOU to help you feel better.

Would you be willing to tell us more?

avman

Sorry to say this about your parents and you should love them no matter what.. But they seriously have issues if they dont want you to have a life just so you can support them.. What kind of parents are they? is there anyone else you could stay with just to get away from your parents for awhile and possibly switch schools like grandparents, aunts or uncles or anything like that.. Maybe that would help you alittle... If not there should be some way that you can deal with the people hitting you and picking on you at school. Talk to the counselors or principals or somebody. No matter how much your parents tell you not to go to college, get a gf, etc.. keep your head up and look at that as a way to better yourself from all this. When you graduate HS and get a job, move out on your own and get away from everything. When you are actually happy with the way your life is, it may not happen right away but eventually i'm sure you will make good for yourself and be proud of what you have and when you do look back and think about the things that made you push harder to get that far. That's exactly what I did, i'm 16 and graduated school in December so now I can look all the people in the face who tried to bring me down and laugh at them because I know i'm making better for myself. My point is Just keep your head up and don't let the little people that pick on you bring you down. Just remember you are bigger then they are or else they wouldn't have to pick or hit on anyone. Good Luck life can be hell sometimes but you'll get through it and when you do, you will be proud of yourself.

-Mythical Suicide-

I am a little confused. Your parents tried to hit YOU? Or the girl you liked? How did this all go down exactly?

And if they are hitting you or others, its time to tell an adult about what is going on. Thats not ok my friend. Can you talk to your school counselor about this?

Don't give up now, don't give up ever...I know they seem to be just words, but if you let someone from this site, and many are willing, to reach out to you, you may find your stength again. I just want you (and everyone else) to know that if you need someone to talk to, and just some random girl will do, my msn is email removed and you can add me and we can talk. Take care. Chin up.