...im lost...

k, i dunno wtf to do, but heres whats going on: one time, i was talkin to a friend of this girl I like in MSN. today, she was like all mean to me...for example like: "i hope you get hit by a car" and stuff like that BUT i never knew what the hell i did cuz i never did anything! for some reason they are trying to make me mad and stuff, then, she went offline then 5 secs later, the girl i like came on, and we talked for a while and stuff and i told her what happened and shes like "ill try and phone her and ask her." then she said "i gtg but ill try and keep phoning her" then another 1 of her friend went online and said "r u mad at us" or something and i said "no" then 4 secs later she went offline (im guessing she blocked me or watever).

so, i dunno wtf is going on here?? why are they trying to do? im confused and im guessing you are too, but i think they were only using one computer and it feels like it was planned or something or watever.....so ya...thats my problem.

i second that opinion it just sounds like the mates are trying to interfere with things. id just lay off talking to the mates and then just talk to the girl you like.

if they were playing games to get somewhere well they wont have because they cant do much else.

and have you ever wondered if all three girls were at the one house, getting a kick out of the convo, maybe wanting to see your reactions, only it seems to me, none of the girls were on at the same time.

just a thought.

kel