I cheated on My Boyfriend with another girl he dont know

I feel so stupid... Last night i went out to a party and i didnt go with my boyfriend becuase he was introuble. So i went with some friends and i stayed with my Friend Amanda and i just found out she was Bi. we slpet in the same bed and we were doing stuff..... that you prolly know what it was. No one knows that im Bi other than myself and Amanda.. Im scared to tell anyone. And espeacially after by BF has been teasing me about a lezbo likeing me. I have always sais EWWWEEE whenever he brought that up. But its not like that becuase i liked that lesbo too... And Errr... im soo mad at myself for doing that when i have a boyfriend.. so what should i do?? PLEASE HELP ME

hello PinkMonkeyGurl!

at first u dont be scared you dont have to tell any one about it not until

you are ready..

and about ur bf teasing well i think u shuld show him that it is getting silly by time and show and that you are getting bored of it, i think it may help him to stop.. i think

• 2 months later...

I did the same thing a few nights ago and my boyfriend doesn't know either and not a lot of people know how i am....just let it go....you know how guys are...i dont think he will be that mad about it when you tell him, if you tell him, I'm not sure how my boyfriends gonna take it, if i tell him. But keep me informed...sounds like we have the same problem!

• 2 weeks later...