Please Help me tell my friends and family about this

Hey i have a hude problem i need help on.

Ok well i think im beging to become BI. When ever a girl walks by as school i just can help but looking at her in the wrong places. i just dont know how to tell people. I have a BF and he always teases me about how a lesbain liked me and i always say EEEEEWWWWEEE when ever he brings that up. But i shouldnt be saying that since i think i am BI. i have no idea how to tell him that i am. Or anyone else. Soo please someone can you help me

pinkmonkey,

First of all, if you decide you are Bi, and this is who you are, it's not a huge problem--it's who you are. It might be hard. There will be people who won't understand. Your friends and family might have a hard time adjusting to this new info. about you at first. If you decide you really are bi, I hope you will check into gay/lesbian/bi organisations and support groups that will help you handle any difficulties that come up.

It is important, though, to worry less about reactions "if" and more about deciding how you feel, for yourself. You are showing some discomfort with the idea of homosexual attraction anyway, by comments like "eeeeeeeeeeeew!". You're going to have to be more comfortable with yourself to be happy, if you are bisexual.

Looking at women doesn't make you bisexual on its own. I'm guessing you might have other feelings of attraction than just physical admiration. For example, I most enjoy painting naked women. I find women beautiful. Nonetheless, I do not have the desire to have a relationship, passionate or otherwise, with a woman.

You might want to remember that some women and men go through what a lesbian friend of mine calls "tourism" phase. It's a time, usually during highschool or college, when hormones are going crazy anyway--and you're wondering about your sexuality. Some experimentation can be normal, and this depends on the person. (I do suggest, if you decide that's what you want, or if you decide you're bisexual, you should be honest with your guy--and if you feel you can, with your parents).

Before you tell your boyfriend, or your parents, or anyone that you "are bisexual", and before you act on those feelings, maybe you could attend a meeting of a bisexual (or combined lesbian/gay/bisexual group). If you can talk to anyone frankly about your feelings and curiosity, I'll bet you'll find someone there. Find a way to do this on your own, if you can--I'm not sure if you're old enough to drive on your own, but otherwise, is there one friend--or parent--with whom you could discuss this, making your uncertainties and need to find out clear?

Don't worry too much, but do satisfy your curiosity, and act on what you find out.