The Perfect Valintine's Gift is...???

Hey everyone, i wanted to know what would be the perfect valintines gift (or near to perfect... lol) for a girl who your friends with but doesn't know you like her (she doesn't have a bf). I though that by buying her a gift and then telling her how i feel about her. Would this approach work? is so what would you get her to show her how much she means to you?

Any advice, tips, suggestions or a story are welcome and will be appriciated.

Thanks

- whitefang

If you can afford it then get her flowers and pay her a visit on valentines day, this way you can tell her how you feel and give her the gift. Alternatively, you could get the flowers delivered with a short message.

If you are not as 'up-front' as that then why not buy her a large chocolate-shaped heart with her name on it and leave it at her door with a card (i think this is what i am going to do for the girl that i like).

Whatever you choose to do, i hope you have the best of luck!

Frankly, I think this idea is a mistake. I think you may seem like you are kissing up to her or chasing her. You want to make her feel special and that you think about her when you give her things. But your attention should be enough of a gift to get a date.

However, if you want my advice, the best gift is one you pick out for HER, not some woman in general. So there is not overall best. You need to know the woman. The last time I gave a woman candy for V-Day, I gave her buttercreams because I knew they were her favorite. The other thing to try to do is be unique. Be different, if you can. I gave a woman I knew loved nuts a huge thing of nuts. My message was "I'm nuts about you." So think about your intended and waht she likes.

By just talking to her and reading her body language, you should be able to figure out if there is some interest. Once, you realize there is some interest, you can use body language to figure out how real it is.

Signs in body language: she gazes into your eyes when you talk; her ehad is tilted when she makes eye contact; her pupils seem to get bigger; her skin become flusher; she exposes her plams to you (it happens fast); she licks or bites her lips; she plays with her hair wheh looking at you; she plays with her jewelry, bonus if she strokes it (very phallic); her eyebrows are raised and lowered followed by a smile; when she breaks eye contact she looks down; she blinks more often; when you appear she sits or stands straighter; when you appear she thrusts out her chest a bit more; she gives you big, real smiles, with a relaxed face; she raises and lowers her voice to make your tone and volume changes and finally, if she touches you. If you see any of groups of these, not just one sign but two or three at once, and you see more than one or two groups separated in time, you should start working on her because she is interested in you. You need to look for groups, but not all of the signs.

How do you work on her? Make eye contact and hold it until she breaks it; if she has touched you, touch her in a reassuring almost fatherly way (a safe signal, you are not moving in for sex, you are telling her you are safe enough to date); if she has not touched you, just invade her space, get closer than normal to her and whisper into her ear whetever you were aboutt o say normally; lick your lips while you look at her; smile, but not a goofy smile, use the smile James Bond does when he meets a woman; comliment her, but just once each tiem you see her; if she ahs touched you, compliment something like and earring, then try to cup it or touch it; if she lets you, you are in.

Tell her you had or have fun talking with her, tell her you want to do it again.

If she has been giving you positive signs all the way through, she is asking you to ask ehr out. Do it, then bring her something nice, when you go out on V-Day. She probably wants a date more than a gift for V-Day.

is there anything specific that is symbolic to her or something she treasures, if youve picked up on anything like that then id go for that.

if not then perfume is nice, but girls always love red roses, like within a little box or something, just something small or even symbolic of you. the card on the rose will probably more important than the rose itself if you chose the option.

so maybe its not what yu buy but the words you use, think about that.

kel

Thanks for the adive Beec and thanks for the suggestions guys. At the moment im still trying to think of what to do so i've got a couple of weeks to come up with something. When i've bought gifts for girl friends (those close to me) i always by something unusual the reason for this is that my grandma told me when by any gift for someone "It's better to buy something odd and be remembered than to buy something plain and be forgotten" i don't know why it sticks in my head but for some reason it does. Well i'll see what some of my friends think at college, but im not going to make my decision until im absolutly sure.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

- whitefang