Does anyone know about vortex energy exchange?

Long story...I was on a trip in the bahamas on a sailboat that I lived on for a week and I met this older guy, he seemed to think that I have some sort of special energy and ability.

The trip was magical, everything about it. Even before meeting him for the first time. 3 of us from my boat rowed over from our boat to his in our dingy and he was sitting at the table doing tarot card readings for people- for free of course. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. And he stopped the reading he was doing and sat me down for about an hour. I have had readings before, but never any quite so accurate. I gave him no info. I tried not read too much into it, then we went our separate ways.

Next time I saw him was in the sand floored bar at port in Bimini. We talked so long about this gift he thinks I have I almost missed dinner.

The next time was the most amazing experience when I was at the bonfire on the deserted island. I was with my group and we all sat around the fire. He asked me to try to let him enter my field or vortex as he called it, and I let my guard was down-it was a very strange sensation, I saw lights and felt warmth. (I wasn't on drugs) Then I entered his. I didn't know I could actually do such a thing. We tried this several times through the night. We talked for the last time at port when I got off the boat in Miami and he told me to be sure that I try to pursue my gift. He said he'd mentor me, but he lives in CA. I came back with the intention of trying to find people- a group or something that I could further explore this with, but no luck. And also the distraction of trying to get my life re-routed from my ex.

Here's another strange thing, I thought about the Bahamas trip last week, a few days later I thought about the experience at the bonfire, and on Sunday after lunch with my brother and Mom I thought about how I never pursued finding out more afterwards. He called and e-mailed yesterday. Strange, huh?

I know that Sedona is a vortex energy line, but this is slightly different. Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone has had or experienced this vortex energy exchange with another person before. I am trying to find out if there are others out there that I can talk to about it and get more information. I would also be open to suggestions for reading material or websites. Thanks.

Well I don't know what to say, this isn't really our field of expertise. Quite frankly I'm not to sure what I believe about all of this. I remember when I was younger dabbling in something such as this, with energy fields, charkas and so forth. But I don't really have anything useful to say about the subject other then it is not impossible for such things to exist.

Good luck on your quest, if you learn more about it, I would be interested in hearing what you discover.