Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Contact? What if he is seeing someone else?

WOW WEE I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO YOU

I WAS DATING A GIRL FOR 6 MONTHS, SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY BEST FRIEND PASSED AWAY I WENT BACK HOME FOR CHRISTMAS, SO MUCH WAS ON MY MIND I DIDNT CALL HER FOR 2 MONTHS, I GET BACK TO SEE HER SHE TELLS ME SHE GOT BACK WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND, WOW THAT HURT SO MUCH.

IVE TRIED SO MANY WAYS TO TRY TO GET HER BACK, AND I END UP JUST HURTING MYSELF MORE. WE WENT OUT TO DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT, SHE TOLD ME SHE CARES FOR ME AND STILL LIKES ME AND THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE HER EX BOYFRIEND. SHE TOLD ME I HAD A CHANCE, BUT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE ME BACK BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE I HAVE CHANGED.

I THINK SHE IS TESTING ME OUT, SHE IS NOT CONTACTING ME TO GIVE ME A TASTE OF MY OWN MEDICINE, EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO HER, SHE HER EX BOYFRIEND TO DISTRACT HER.

I THINK MY BEST ADVICE TO YOU, SINCE WE BOTH HAVE THE SIMILAR SITUATION IS NO CONTACT, WE NEED TO BE STRONG AGAIN, AND NOT FEEL THAT WE NEED OUR EX PARTNERS. I KNOW YOU SHARED A LOT WITH HIM THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY AND TIME, THE SAME WITH ME, BUT WE HAVE TO LEARN TO MOVE ON THIS IS LIFE.

WE CANT FORCE THEM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH US AGAIN, WE HAVE TO MOVE ON TO GO WITH OUR NORMAL DAILY ACTIVITIES, AND IF THAT PERSON FEELS THE SAME THEN THEY WILL COME BACK TO US.

BUT THEN IT WILL BE IN OUR BALL COURT, WE WILL THEN DECIDE DO WE WANT OUR EX BACK AFTER ALL THIS PAIN THEY GAVE US, IT IS SO CRAZY HOW CRAZY OF A GAME THIS RELATIONSHIP THING IS.

I REALLY MISS MY EX, I MISS THE GOOD TIMES, EVERYTHING, BUT I HAVE LEARNED THE HARDER I THINK ABOUT HER, I HARDER I GO AFTER HER, I HARDER I TRY TO MAKE THINGS WORK, SHE BACKS AWAY FROM ME, IF SHE REALLY LOVES ME SHE WILL COME BACK AND IF SHE DOESNT THEN I GUESS IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE.

ITS VERY SIMPLE, ITS SIMPLY SAID, BUT ITS VERY HARD , MY HEART IS BROKEN, IM SAD ALL THE TIME, BUT I HAVE TO LEARN TO MOVE ON, I HOPE YOU FEEL MY SITUATION BECAUSE IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS.

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN READ MY OTHER POSTS BECAUSE MINE IS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS SO MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN ALL THE POSTS IVE HAD IS TO LOSE CONTACT.

Unfortunately i am experienced in these things; in your case he will only come back to you if things don't work out well for him. But the question is; do you want to be that person like a second/third choice? I believe you won't unless you feel so desperate about yourself. My advice to you is "solve your real problem" not the symtom. I think you need to raise your confidence in dating. Define what you really want and deserve and be patiant and strong untill you get it. Invest your time and energy in yourself not hoping to get what you don't deserve back. Whatever happened to you is not by chance, you made it and you can do better or at least the same thing again.

Hey luxe_13,

Are you still on this forum, I see this was posted a VERY long time ago, like 13 years. Just wanted to know how your life turned out. I am struggling with finding hope of moving on atm. Would love to hear how you got through it.

Hey luxe_13, similar to brokenboobsies so your story and exchanges have given me solace. Learning where this took you would be of great value to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice