When a girl says she'll have to get your number

Ok..for those of you who know from my previous posts about this girl who I work with at a volunteer organization who I think likes me and I like her too. Well anyway I called her today to see if she knew our group was meeting and we get to talking and I mentioned about getting a new cell phone service(one of those with a two-way radio feature). Turns out she has the same cell phone service I have and she says to me over the phone "I'll have to get your two-way number from you" now would she do that as in being a friend or something more..I've only known her since April and I only see her once a week and talk to her on the phone about the same time once a week..I try to keep the conversation over the phone kinda short cause I'd rather talk to her face to face. Any answers will be greatly benefited from and also read my previous posts and tell me if you think I should go ahead and ask her out soon? Thank you

Hey well Im guessing that you guys have a pair of NEXTEL phones. Since they got the 2 way walkie talkie service and so on. I think she might want to get to know you better to see what kind of a person you are. She might be some what intrusted in you. I would tell you to just be her friend and see how things go on from there.