Ideas for rough sex

Assuming she lives alone, when she opens the door one night: grab her, kiss her, pin her against the wall and continue doing that while you just about tear off her clothes (get them off, but you may not need to tear them), push her to the floor, whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it, remove your clothes while she does it, and take her on the floor. You do not need to move through this quickly, just be determined and forceful. Take the time to kiss her for a few mintues, then feel her up for a few more above her clothes, then below, then start removing the clothes. Don't hurt her, but take her. Doggy works well with this type of approach.

whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it

May I suggest not to do this? I would feel raped for sure.

Otherwise I guess what was said works.. But I'd be damn sure she also wanted it - not that Beec didn't say anything other than that. But just to be sure.

Good luck.

whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it

There are limits. Shoving it in her mouth or down her throat is a BIG NO NO. Putting it in front of her and watching her open her mouth to accept it, is another thing.

You really, REALLY, need to pay attention to her reactions. If she starts saying "No" to anything, you should be just stop.

My guess is that she wants to feel that you just WANT HER. She wants to feel her guy be a bit of an animal and to think she makes him be that animal.

• 3 weeks later...

basiclly follow what some one elswe said up to the oral part, take her clothes off ...finger her and kiss her while undressing her, pick her up and put her on the bed. be very aggressive! Bring rough doesnt mean controlling, thats why you would shove you penis into her mouth, thats like forcing her. ok now put you penis in her slow at first like for 3 or 4 times then go fast and rib her breasts. make sure you are on top.

• 5 years later...

one thing my bf does that I love is he starts of gentle, and slow... Then I just start biting him and he gets this look in his eyes and starts pulling my hair, and I try to pull towards him to kiss him and he keeps pulling and making me 'get it' basically... Lots of biting, a little pushing around, holds my hands down to the bed, sometimes he'll pull my hands behind me and hold them there while he's on me... He sometimes drags his nails down my back [doesn't matter if you have no nails, his are bit way down to the quick, i don't even know how he bites his nails down that short.... and yet i still feel it...]

Just take her reactions, start off small and slow, and if she likes what you are doing then amp it up a bit. But, if she seems a bit uncomfortable ask her if that was bad or something... [dont just assume... Because I've had sometimes when at first I wasn't sure if I wanted it done but when he asked I did anyways...]

Hope that helps?

Rough sex...

Grab her hair, pull it.

Smack her a$$.

Yeah pay attention to how she reacts, like everyone has said.

Ask her if she likes it.

Put her in positions you want, just kinda do what you want to her within her limits.

Maybe talk with her ahead of time.

It's not all about being fast with Rough sex, it's about being deep. Pounding her basically. Hahaha

It's awesome though, I can't have normal sex anymore.

Same... By the time I leave my SO's house, my hair is all over the place, especially last Thursday...

Just follow your instincts basically, and let loose. Within her comforts obviously.

Yeah every time after sex my hair is in disarray and my legs are weak and wobble, haha one time I couldn't stand at all. Literally.

Talking dirty is nice for rough sex too, set an atmosphere.

• 1 year later...

first i must say everyone is right... to an extent. (and i know im quite late but this is for those who stumble upon this later) rough sex is normal, as rough as you want, and its still normal, shoving her down and forcing it in her mouth could be rape, but if it's consensual, than its not rape, its exciting. SOOOOOO many people have rape fantasies and its normal. the main thing to do, and this is ANY sexual relationship is talk. because if in ten years from now youve been doing it all wrong, its too late. but dont be afraid to be weird or strange and have fun

• Like 1

Establish a 'safety word' beforehand. If you hear that word, FREEZE.

That way, you don't have to worry about whether or not she said;

"Don't *gasp*stop"

or

"Don't!" *gasp* "STOP!"

Make it something unusual and funny, so if things get too intense, and she uses the safety word, it will add some levity to the moment.

and if you are going to pull hair, grab it close to the scalp, at the nape of the neck.

...I've heard these are good tips, anyway...;D

Otherwise I guess what was said works.. But I'd be damn sure she also wanted it - not that Beec didn't say anything other than that. But just to be sure.

Good luck.

Yeah, you have to previously have talked about that before going in to it. If she's okay with this rough approach go for it but don't spring it on her. Talk to her and see if it's an okay situation before hand and make up a safety word JUST IN CASE.

* hair pulling

* hand cuffing

* holding her hands/arms down

* doggy (fast and hard)

* smack her butt

* nibbling/biting

* up against the wall

* oral while one of you is standing

* just bend her over something and take her

Mk some of those are more 'kinky' then rough but same concept some what.

Dirty talk during sex is HOT too.

Old maybe, but it's a fun topic, so what the heck?

My advice for rough sex: talk about it beforehand. Establish ground rules (does "no!" mean stop or not; if not, what word does mean stop?), talk about what each of you might enjoy - fantasies, specific actions, whatever comes up - and make it something fun you do together - don't apply pressure during negotiations; save that for playtime.

When it comes time to play, make sure you aren't mad at each other - rough play when you're actually angry is a definite no-no.

The biggest advice I can give you during rough play (well, during any sex really, but particularly when you're being rough) is *pay attention*. Even if your partner's mouth is busy or bound (and if you do bind the mouth, establish a physical "safeword" gesture), watch their body language and reactions. Some pain is bound to happen but you can often tell whether it's good pain or bad pain.

If you tie them up, check hands and feet for coolness periodically; if you detect it, release them immediately (blood flow). You don't necessarily have to stop the scene unless they're cold (don't let that happen!) as you can reward your toy with a moment of freedom.

If you're going to indulge in rough contact (not just forceful sex) then start off light - a playful slap on the butt, a hard grip on the arm or shoulder. See how your partner reacts, and go with what makes them writhe or moan. Do they move more when you hit their butt harder? Do it! Does grabbing their hair make them press against you? Get a grip and enjoy the ride!

Pay attention to your own reactions, too: the ideal is to find things you enjoy that they enjoy, too. Once you get more relaxed in your play you can start experimenting with things that are not as clearly on the "yes, now!" list.

Keep communicating, always listen to safewords (there should be no hesitation *ever* if a safeword is spoken; end it), overcome your shyness and ask for what you want (whether you're the taker or the taken) and have fun!

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

Begin to kiss her near a wall. Press her firmly against it, (hard enough that it makes some noise, be careful of objects). While your kissing her passionately, raise both of her hands over her head against the wall. Now take both of her hands and hold them in place with one hand while moving you kisses from her mouth to her neck. Use your other hand to bring her left leg around your hip. While your grinding, clothes on take your right hand caress her left side of her waist letting your wrist lift her shirt. She will probably want to help toss the shirt. Place some kisses on her chest and waist area nibbles are also good. Some women like there breasts taken out of their bra with it still on others don't, either way give them some attention. This may sound strange but I have been with several women that really get aroused by stimulation of the underside of the breast tissue somewhat firmly, I never quite understood why, but it seems to work another one is placing her breasts together where you can suck on both nipples at once, again I don't get what it is about that but seems to work. I would then grab her by her butt while kissing her breasts and pick her up so her legs wrap around you. Lay her on something other than a bed, kitchen table is a nice height. I think you get the idea..... Keep in mind rough sex doesn't always mean pain, many times it just means uninhibited. BTW just jamming your junk down her throat is really selfish and probably not what she's after.

When she's not expecting it grab her and throw her into a bed, or push her against a wall. If she tries to protest, slap her and tell her she's a liar because you know she really wants it because she's a s***. Then have your way with her.

Also, establish safe words.

When she's not expecting it grab her and throw her into a bed, or push her against a wall. If she tries to protest, slap her and tell her she's a liar because you know she really wants it because she's a s***. Then have your way with her.

Also, establish safe words.

Yea, pretty much. But sure, you talk about it first. Then you forget about it. Well, forget -talking- about it. Then one random day...

Like greywolf said, when she's not expecting it.

It's kind of hard when you are not a dominant person during sex. If you are, you will want to do things to her and it will come more natural. You just need to let your dominance come through. If you are not the dominant kind follow the advice given, do things that you think she may like. Keep it on her level, nothing too rough. And make it believable ... nothings worse then a terrible dominator, lol.

Take control and tell her to do things that would make you more of the dominant figure. Sometimes just demanding things is really all you need, making you more in control. Once you get things you want, you'll find ways to make it rough enough for her.