Guys love their hair!

hey everyone there is so much heartache in this web site. I hope i can lighten up those whole are constantly answering the 'victim's posts' with this topic!

My new boyfriend has curly hair. Not very curly but curly hair. Very similar to some one like Justin Timberlake, you all know who that is yes?

Recently, men have really been taking steps on improving their hair and styling it, and its really nice right ladies?

Ok so he wants a few suggestions on what he can do with his hair especially when its quite curly. loool. i was struggling, so i thought i'd ask some people here. Any good suggestions on what to do with curly hair and make it look nice? lool Its silly but hopefully it will be inspiring and creative!

lara

Well, to tame any frizz - conditioner, and a large tooth comb instead of a regular one - and a touch (just a touch, not like some do) of light gel or mousse gives it a bit of shape and less POOF. Just a little on the hand, rub hands together, smooth over hair, comb, and leave it, and it should obey a bit better

I would say that he could put some Gel in it. I personally would recommend L.A. Looks SPORT LOOK X-TREAM HOLD #10. This gel works really well with my hair and I also know a couple of Friends that use is as well. None of us have problems with it. The gel holds your hair in place for the whole entire day no matter what you do. I would say that its worth the try.