I hve got anal fissure---PLS PLS HELP

Can anybody help me???

I am 27/M. Last year I got anal fissure and since then I am facing rectal bleeding while excreting. The fissure is not painful but the bleeding is making me mad. After excretion, I feel a swelling at the rectal hole and that does not get normalised easily. The bleeding goes on from the swelling part of the anus till the swelling gets normalised. I often notice sufficient blood at the back of my undergarment.

I don't want to go for surgery at the sensitive part. The doctor has advised me ensure minimal expansion and contraction of the anal muscle. But that is not possible. Everytime I masturbate, sneeze, cough and fart, I hve to expand or contract the anal muscle.

pls help me to get rid of this bleeding. I hve to travel a lot for my job and this bleeding is making my life difficult.

PLS HELP

Nemo

Hey there, Captain.

I really think that you should go to a doctor eventhough you feel you don't want to. Because as far as I know it can be pretty dangerous with all the bacterias and how they possibly can infect and go into the bloodstream through the fissure.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, really.

And I am sorry that I don't have any advice save what I wrote above.

I wish you good luck though and that you'll be well soon.

Hi Nemo,

Thanks for sharing your problem with us. I would agree with akatoro there. We can not give you medical advice on this issue here unfortunately. You are going to have to get medical help with htis issue sooner or later. The sooner you do, the sooner you will not have to worry about this issue any longer.

Hope this helps you some,