Well a womans cycle is not exactly perfect. Many women have irregular cycles and may skip months without having a period at all. Occasionally women have 2 periods in a month.

Lots of things seem to cause this. Stress, heavy exercise, illness, etc can all play a part. So can a womans age. Very young women and older women can have very irregular cycles.

Unless you are in pain or have other symptoms I wouldn't worry about it much.

LOL, And I'm assuming you meant "cramps" and not "craps" as you have written.

avman

theres a lot of things that can cause your period to be late & stuff. things that can effect your period are diet, stress, change of sleep pattern, or illness. there's also other things, i just cant think of them. i would say that if there's no chance that you could be pregnant, then don't worry too much about it, im sure it will come soon. however, if none of the things i mentioned above relate to you & you are still worried about it, you could always call your doctor & talk to them about it. im sure they will be able to help you out.

Oh the joys of being a woman....ick.

So, a lot of things can be going on that make it late....i once didn't have mine for three months when i first came to college.... Stress, a new environment, being extra althletic all can play a roll in it.

if your positive there is no way you can be pregnant, then it will come. It's a little nerve wracking, but, it will come....as it always does with all the frills and joys that it brings every month.

yep - perfectly possible unfortunately!

If you've been sick chances are your eating habits might've changed a bit, which can throw it off too. Heck, sometimes I swear the full moon can throw it off, sometimes it'll be perfectly regular through the worst times where you're stressed and think it should be off, others it'll be early or late for no apparent reason. Though, Murphy's Law, if there's a bad time for it to get thrown in one direction or another? Yep, that's when it'll decide to shift a little, even if it's a rarity! If it happens a few months in a row where it's way off, get checked out to make sure something's not throwing it off physically, but every so often it'll happen for almost everyone, don't sweat it!

Well, you said it's a week behind now - I wouldn't be surprised if it just makes a belated appearance, especially since sometimes I get cramps about a week or so before my cycle. I've never completely skipped - but some of my friends have, and for nothing major, either. If you skip a whole cycle and your mom's freaking, you can always make an appt, but if pregnancy isn't a possibility, chances are it's just your body reacting to something or changing a bit.

hey

i really wouldnt worry, anything can make you late, such as stress. trust me it is very common for you to skip or just miss a week. have long have you actually been on (as in started in the whole process) as new 'beginners' so to speak can occasionaly miss periods (a month) as said above.

~LJ =;