Why are we all here?

Is it because no one on the face of this planet will talk to us because we just about consulted with everybody in the universe about our heartaches and pains regarding the significant other?

I have spoken, with strangers, friends, love ones, and anybody to get advice on my break-up. I guess the next step was to come to a relationship forum. I guess everyone is sick-and-tired of hearing me boo- hoo day in and day out.

I love the advice on this forum. WE all have so much in common with our feelings. I wish everybody the best of luck in their realtionships or trying to get back with the ex. If I can can do anything or say anything that will help each and one of you, just post a new reply and address it to me. I will respond to each and everybody to the best of my ability. I will stay up all night to chat with you through your problems. Hang in there guys/gals!

Sometimes it takes strangers to give the advice we will listen to and understand because there are other people out there that have similar problems and can relate to how we feel. Sometimes people close to us do get tired of hearing us boo-hoo, but it doesn't mean they don't care. All I can figure is it means they are heart broken that we are going through such a rough time, and the stress is to great for them to handle.

I think were the good people who fall in love and give our all. The others are the ones who intrigue us with there cruelty and distant behavior. I am here because I need all of you as you all need me and my advice. We all need eachother here. This is a very theraputic place to be....even for the moderators. I feel like were in the enot alone matrix or something and the other people outside took the red pill. "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

Sometimes it's less embarrassing to come to a forum where nobody knows you and you don't have to see them the next day to actually reveal completely what's bothering you. It's a strange paradox that sometimes it's hardest to say things to the people we're actually closest to than to a stranger we'll never see.

If you get in a car accident and need to be in a cast for 6 months, everyone supports you, because they can "see" your wounds.

But when the damage is emotional (injured heart) no one sees anything, they can only "imagine" how you hurt, and if they haven't experienced for them selfs its hard for them to relate.

So its tougher getting sympathy or assistance from people around you.

But the folks in this forum do understand your injuries, because we have lived them or still are living through your experience.

Thats why here you are NOT ALONE

I really like coming here to this websight. It gives me a lot of confidence in dealing with the real world, knowing that i can come here and say what I feel to others who may be feeling the same way as I do. I think it helps me as much as I help others to say my feelings and opinions in this expressive and empathetic websight, and I would hate to give it up as it has brought me so much pleasure and good will. It really keeps me on track with my life, and pushes me to develop myself internally as well as externally. I hope that others agree!!

hey.

nice post and thanks for saying your going to stay and help people.

i would have to say that i came here because i needed advice, continued to be here because i could share advice and stayed here because i was made welcome.

everyone comes for a different reason and yes it may be that things could be simple said to those we cannot se, but the outcome from it is that the advice is heard by those who can see and hear us so despite this we interact on both accounts.

i appreciate all the help i am given and will remain to help others. everyone comes and goes as they feel and arent obliged to say what they dont want to, there isnt any pressure or if any its a low percentage. but its a right of mind.

anyway thanks for poating this.

i hope you do well in all relationships that are here or to come

kel