Cool.

im in the same situation myself my ex wants to be friends after almost 5 years of going out...i told her i wanted to see her once more and she said i could but i shouldnt pressure her to go back out with me....all im going to do is let out my feelings and hold her and tell her sweety im never letting go of you.....please give me a chance to show you how much i really love you!. dont know if that will work or not but i cant stand not being with her.

ok.....i was in both your shoes. the last thing you want to do is beg back, question, and be to pushy. if you have to tell her how you fell, then tell her and leave it at that. if you continue to pressure, you will only push them away. as for being "just friends".........99% of ended relationships end with one person being ok and the other person not being ok. thereforeee making it hard to be "just friends" to one person. i believe in the "zero" contact rule. its a tough one to play, but i cant see being just friends after years of being so much more. goodluck both of you. dont expect anything from your ex's. because she wants to hangout as "friends" doesnt mean anything more then that. my advice to both of you is move on. dont wait around. dont be friends with the intentions and hopes of getting back together. and dont make yourselfs volnurable by spilling your guts. it makes you look desperate.....desperate=bad

I could not agree with hoppy26 more. I've been seeing my ex for the past week and things have been fun, but the expectation of her wanting me back causes me so much disapointment. She even told me that perhaps we can get back together in the future but not right now, and told me not to wait.

I will still remain friends, because its impossible for me to never see or talk to my ex again in the future because we have the same friends. But as for now i've already been through the disapointment and will now try to move on keeping contact with her to a minimum.