Hairy Questions 4 the ladies

Ok, so how many of you females shave (or wax, whatever) down there? Do you do it because you want to or have to? I've heard from some girls that the don't like to do it. But don't you get more pleasure, or sensation (during oral sex) with less hair than if you had a hairy bush? I'm just wondering cuz this topic came up with aahhhh...., someone. She dosen't shave and I don't go down on her that much cuz of it.

Well im no lady, but I may be able to give you some insight.

Waxing and shaving is a chore, when the stuble comes out it itches and is uncomfortable, have you ever waxed? not a pleasent experience.

I can understand why gals refrain from doing it.

On the other hand, guys like you and me really really like a smooth beaver, and more than make it up to them for the trouble they go through by keeping it trimmed.

Anyone who waxes there deserves a medal lol - I know I sure wouldn't want to!

But I know most of the girls I've known at least trim after trying it, just seems more hygenic and "clean" to have a bit less hair down there ...

( if you've ever caught hair on the adhesive from a pantyliner - you'd trim too)

Yep, i shave down there, have done for the past year or so,and i would NEVER go back to being hairy!! at first it felt really weird..but it gives you heightened sensations definitely.My bf prefers it too

Its personal choice really,and it should definitely be the choice of the person that owns the hair

i find it more hygienic too,i dont get razor burn or anything like that anymore,but for any gals that do..use aloe vera it works a treat for cooling down the tenderness.

Only thing i would say if you're thinking about shaving (males and females) BE CAREFUL!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO SLICE ANYTHING DOWN THERE,, IT IS VERY PRECIOUS.

Thanks for listenin xx