Is it normal to feel this way???

I have met so many awesome people online and have begun to establish friendships with them during our chats. I was specifically fond of this one guy that I had been talking to. He was even planning to fly down to meet me and see if anything went on from there... but then I received this email this morning that totally took me by surprise! He and his ex-gf are planning to get back together and he just wanted to be honest with me and not play with my feelings. But he also mentioned that he wanted to stop chatting now that he was back with his ex. I guess one question is would it be alright if we still chatted even though we have both accepted the fact that we can only be friends?

Also, when guys say that they are going to call, why do we ladies always take it to heart? I hate when they play mind games with me! Is it normal to feel this way? What's your input?

If he suggested that you not keep in contact because he is getting back with his X,..then I think that its important to honour his wish out of respect for his relationship, and yes...im sure it will hurt like never before...

When a guy says hes gonna call, I think a woman takes it to heart, because she has a high level of interest in him, and just looks forward to the phone call. When they don't call, it leaves a woman with doubts, which doesn't nourish the trust in a relationship, infact, may contribute to dimish it, if anything. All guys are not like this, however.

The problem that alot of us women face is that, we see signs when a guy is truly not interested, but we have developed such strong feelings, we tend to overlook their subtle way of letting us know theyre just not as interested as we are. This is one thing we must learn to accept sooner than later, because it will lessen the recovery time from pain...

possibly, according to just how deeply you love him...

good luck in ur situation...

peace,

cookies