question for the girls..

maybe this is no big deal here but I was wondering if any of you do this while

talking online...

well I talked to this girl online last night. I'd ask a question and she'd

respond clearly and right away. well bit later on she turned her away message on

which said she was on the phone with a friend,but the thing is she didn't say

brb or anything. later on when she turned it off I continued to talk and asked

questions or whatever and she'd still respond clearly and right away. well she

turned her away message on again saying she went to bed. yet she didn't say bye

or anything.

SO have any of you girls done stuff like this before?

yeah i do that when i'm scared that i won't be able to type the right thing! like, i'm afraid i'll say something stupid, so i'll end the conversation. but i dun wanna say bye just in case the guy on the other end will think i'm running away from the conversation, (or him). does that make any sense? do you think that's normal? i hate it because it always makes me feel lousy, like i just ditched him, but its really the only way to stop talking. so um, it probably isn't anything personal, just don't think too much on it, and keep the conversation flowing nicely while she is there so she won't want to leave, and then she'll be like "i am so sorry but i gotta go!"

Hey dont worry about that at all. She probably just has a habit of putting on her away messages instead of saying bye to everyone. Its no nig deal really. If she was ignoring you all night, then maybe you would have something to worry about, but u dont.

woah dude, i have the same problem all the time...so it's like my question is being answered also....

But yea i agree...i dont think that we have anything to worry about, different people have diferent use different habbits while they talk online, for instance i have this friend that's a girl, we are great friends and we talk a ton, but when she get's online...shes like a whole nother person i couldnt understand it for the longest time.....it just took her FOREVER to respond to anything that i said...it was weird...but i just learned that nothing was wrong, that's just how she was, she did other things while she was online..anyways, it's cool and im sure that you have nothing to worry about.

PeAcE

with this girl i've known her for over a year now plus I also like her and she knows I like her because dummy me waited until the last second to tell her how I felt but with her going off to college soon (at the time) she said she didn't think she should start anything w/ going off. also if she had no interested at all you'd think she'd block me or something or don't even respond period.anyway that she's away at college I just talk to her over online. i'll have times where she will say BRB and bye if its not some 20 min. silence.

for example last week couple of days right when i sent a message,she just happened to be getting ready to leave so she said hey,sorry but she had to go.

Where other times she turns that away message on w/o saying a word in a middle of a convo,which I shouldn't let get to me. when I do talk to her though like asking questions or whatever she'll respond clearly and right away for the most part.

Others times I know she's working on homework because she said,but she'll still respond back and all though later on (few times this has happened) she'd stop responding period which I know its harder to talk and work on homework at the same time.