Do.

It depends on how you treated her. If it was your fault that you guys broke up then it's something that you have to deal with. But if it was her fault in time she will regret leaving you or you will come to mind one day and will want to come back into your life. Try to keep a frendship with her maybe that will make her regain the feeling she had for you in the past. But don't ever bring up the fact that you want to get back with her until she bring things up like that. Or else she will just think that your their just in case she changes her mind. Then she'll just play with you emotions. She'll use you as her security blanket. Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I told him that after he broke up with me and I meant it because I saw that he was unhappy in the relationship and so was I. I was more unhappy because he was unhappy. I wanted us to be real friends and wanted that for some time. The physical attraction was not there. He got really angry that I found another place, until he found a place.

Did you end the relationship? Did you want her to be unhappy about it? What was it that bothered you? I'm curious because I got a similar reaction from my bf (ex-bf now).

Its normal buddy, my ex broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. I haven't called or contacted her, don't feel the need to. She called me about a week into it and was acting all happy and everything in her life was great attitude. Kind of turned me off even more, makes it easier to NOT want her. Its selfish and immature to break up with someone then call them and act like life has improved 100%. Sooner of later I think our exes will have a reality check and see what they lost, of course I'm not taking mine back.

Its normal buddy, my ex broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. I haven't called or contacted her, don't feel the need to. She called me about a week into it and was acting all happy and everything in her life was great attitude. Kind of turned me off even more, makes it easier to NOT want her. Its selfish and immature to break up with someone then call them and act like life has improved 100%. Sooner of later I think our exes will have a reality check and see what they lost, of course I'm not taking mine back.

• 2 weeks later...

Right after it will feel really bad. I know I've been through it and everyone here has. Eventually you'll realize that you can't feel the way you do forever. It was hard for me to let go, I couldn't sleep but a few weeks later I was feeling a lot better and I keep busy with school work and friends. Try to look at the up side, most of the time its not as bad as we think it is. This forum was a great help for me