im in a crush triangle...or V...dont really noe

arite heres tha scenario:

-I just started high-school and I met many of my brothers friends and he even introduced me into some guys my age. I made frends with them...

-Then i started to hear that this gurl liked me. Everyone was like have u seen her and get with her man!

-i was just ignorin it and stuff, i do that

-in one of my classes i saw this really really really super fly gurl...i wanted to talk to her...i hadda crush on her

-then i met this gurl that liked me. she was cool and nice.

-then my frend introduced me to that really really really fly chick.

-then i met the gurl that liked me's friends. alot of her frends.

-then i started to talk to the gurl i liked more often

-then my brother and his frends found out about the gurl that liked me.

scenario update:

yes im talkn to gurl that i have a major crush on. i wanan be a frend to the one that likes me. everyone noes about this gurl that likes me, and everybody wants me to hook up with her or at least ask her out to homecoming. the gurl i like has a boyfriend...lucky guy...

so wut do i do?!?!?

i knew that would happn...haha...uhhh i meant that the gurl that likes me doesnt have a bf. the gurl that i like does...as for the advice...its the most correct answer...but the only thing is that the gurl that like's me's frends are like all tite with me and want me to hook up with her...if i started to like another gurl i wouldnt think id get a positive response, maybe even breakin tha frendsship i just established....sigh