We were out of it....cud I be pregnant??

Ok!

Erm...my boyfriend and I went out with mates and for the first time in our lives we drank too much, took drugs (cannabis) and smoked a few normal cigarettes. We then walked home (wobbling) and ate dinner without my parents noticing anything strange, so we went upstairs to my bedroom.

We proceeded to take each others clothes off, quite quickly 'coz we were stoned / pissed.

Um..yeah, so we had sex. We've had 'sex' before, but it werent really proper sex, just slip in and go straight back out, but this time he slipped in and stayed in, and then did the in - out motion. Suddenly he pulled out really really fast and I was too pissed / stoned I didn't know why.

So then we get up, and I see this huge wet stain on my bed. I didn't know what it was and I forgot about it the second I saw it.

My dad took us home, by this time I'd forgotten what we'd done the entire evening. Then I suddenly remembered the stain, and asked my boyfriend what it was. He calmly says 'it's called withdrawal' and it all came back to me what we'd been doing UNPROTECTED.

So yeah, this has happened before and I've been scared of being pregnant before, but this is the worst 'coz as I said all the other times we just slip in - outs. This time actually made him come though.

I'm so worried. Usually he's fine about it all, reassures me that there's no possible way I could be pregnant, but this time he's SCARED. I trusted him when he told me yesterday that it wasn't possible I could be pregnant, but now he's VERY VERY scared I might be, for the first time ever. This makes me think that perhaps he didn't tell me the whole truth, and that he did come in me. He still says adamently that he didn't come in me though, and I want to believe him, but the way he's so scared scares ME.

So any suggestions as to what I should do?

I can't tell my parents, as I'm very underage for sex...only 14. Every single time my boyfriend slips in I ask him to put on a condom and he says no, because he seems to have a problem with them, perhaps the embarrassment. Does anyone have anything I could do about that one?? I know we shouldn't be having sex at this age, but we really really really love each other and feel it's right....except when this happens. Oh and now he feels as if he's taken advantage of me, and he's really upset about it all because he was hardly 'out of it' at all. He was just a little tipsy.

Sorry it's so long, but it feels nice to poor out my grief to you all!

Thanks for any replies at all, whether they're what I want to hear or not.

Luv Lottie

xxx

Ok sweet relax.

All I can say is go to the doctors ya they will not be happy that you only 14 but you must go, and get a morning after pill you can also get that from the chemist now to. Just be on the safe side please. Cos even tho he was only tipsy you can not totally be sure so first thing is get the pill.

If you need any more help PM me. Ok.

Good luck .

ok i understand that you are only 14 but if this guy 'loved' you as he says he does then he'd use contraception! I suggest you go to the doctor if it was less that 72 hours ago you can take the morning after pill or you maybe be able to have a UID coil implanted which i think is 7 days.

But withdrawal isn't a safe method of contraception i suggest you maybe look at going on the pill!

the first thing i think you should do is to talk to your parents. if u are pregannt, don't you think it woul dbe easier ofr them to help you with all this now rather than later. of course you risking them trusting you again, but we are talking about your health, and possibly another life.

having unprotected sex not only means you could be preganant, but could mean STD's .

you have to go to the doctor, whether it is before or after you tell your parents.

from the biology classes i took, i have learned that he doesn't have to 'stay in' or 'go all the way in' for the semen to go inside you.

i'm sorry you have to go though this, and hear me say that, it's probably not what you want to hear.

i hope things work out fine.

again go to the doctor now. don't wait to see if you r preganant by watching out for signs'. it will be too late.

and remember, better safe than sorry.

good luck

i hav just got bk from a family planning clinic visit. there's one at the top of my road. the nurse there gave me the after-sex pill, and i took it. so wid ne luck i wont get pregnant.

thanx 4 everyones support. ill post bk on here and tell u wot happened.

luv lotz

xxxxxxx

PS: i'm also going on the contracteptive pill nxt week so there wont b ne future 'accident's'!

Hi. I know I'm not a good example for telling you this because I am 13 and 4 months pregnant. I did not plan this but I am very happy about this pregnancy. My boyfriend always used a condom, but when I got pregnant, It was because the condom had broken. My parents knew about him and they liked him, but they didnt know we were having sex. He never forced me to and used protection because he did love me. Now that we are going to have this baby, He is working 2 jobs and going to school. I hate him working so much because his is barely ever home but still, he is doing it for me and this baby. If your boyfriend loves you, he will wrap it up and protect yourself next time no matter what.