my sister is depressed, & my family is stressed

hey. my sister is really really depressed & mentally messed up. She has been cutting herself, & is now an addictive ciggarette smoker. My parents have gotten help from so many different types of doctors, but it seems like they have her lay in a chair, have her tell them her problems, & then she leaves. they dont do ANYTHING!!! my parents have thought about boarding school, but she would just run away or kill herself. My family is so stressed & sometimes my parents take it out on me, even though they dont mean to. my sister doesnt really like being around me that much. sometimes she is sooo nice, but other times she is sooooo super mean !!! i dont know how to talk 2 her, or get her to stop smoking, or be happy. she used to be a model, & be involved & happy. i dont know what happened?!?!?!?

how old are you and your sister? You seem like you might be a little young. I can't tell you what to do, I can just say what I would do.

Pray! Friends that will pray with you and find a place and pray! Find a church where the people know how to pry and... you guessed it... pray! You're sister is in a place that only God can touch her. No one else can really do anything. I'll be praying, so keep me updated if you would.

im 14, & my sis is 16. i found out 2day that my parents told our housekeeper to keep an overnight bag handy bc they are going to leave sometime this week. i wasnt supposed 2 know that but my sitter thought that it wasnt fair 4 me not 2 know. i found out that 2morrow morning, some people are comin @ like 5 AM 2 take my sis away 2 a boarding skool in another state. it has only 16 other grls. i dont know how 2 respond to this bc my parents werent planning on telling me this info. i dont know whether 2 say goodbye, or just stay in my room.