i want my boo =(

my girl and i have a long distance relationship, we arent "officially" together but yeah... we both love each other and only have one person in our minds. So i dont get to see her much like once every 2 months and im surprised it has gone this long... weve known each other for 2 years en been in love for about 1.2 years. And well i sometimes talk to her about what we would do when we actually get to see each other... she is a rather "shy" person on her point of view. I ask he questions and she always seems to respond with "it depends." So i ask myself... when is it the right time to do things? I love her w/ all my heart and she tells me the same, but sometimes i dont think she really means it... were only 14 but i can say... whatever i feel for her is genuine. Sometimes it feels like we cant chat and i really miss her... its just sometimes when she says stuff its not what i expect and want to hear... so ya any one can help? and advice on touching/kissin in a romantic way is also needed. THANK YOU ALL !!!!!! =]