Dream.....Scared to sleep!!

For the last 3 nights I have been having the same dream. If anyone knows what it means I would really like to know. Thanks in advance!

I am in my parents home practicing my violin and my mom has a chopstick and everytime I mess up she hits that part of my body that I messed up on. Oh I am playing 18th variation. Then I am sitting on the table putting my violing away and I hear yelling in the other room. I look in the other room and I see Blood all over the wall and pain starts to go through my whole body. I notice i am bleeding everywhere and the Man the mother is having an affair with is Beating me with a Stick that has spikes in it. He beats me until I die.......all I am thinking is while I am being beat is why the people on the other side of the room wont help me. I can hear them talking and laughing but no one would help me. I judst kept saying to myself I am all alone. I am all alone. I woke up when I died. When I wake up I am in a lot of pain and I am crying

Babes,

I can interpret this dream for you in detail if you desire. I studied dream interpretation for quite some time, metaphysically. Anyway, I'll give you the short version right now, and a more detailed one upon request... I don't have the tools right here that I need but I can get that to you later...

The short version is that your dreams are always ONLY about you and no one else. They represent our waking thoughts. You have gone through or will shortly go through a major change in your life. The music that you make in the dream represents harmony that you had at one time but it is being interrupted by this change. The weapon used in the dream represents the tool for the change. What you think of your mother's boyfriend is also part of the cause of the change. The parts of your body that are hurt are very important in this dream too, so I need more details. I know this might sound a little weird but I'll bet I'm pretty accurate. I will be even more accurate when I print this off, take it home and do it properly..... a recurring dream usually happens one of two times 1) When you have been thinking about the same thing over and over, and you haven't figured out what to do, and your mind doesn't have any other easier way to tell you how to figure it out, or 2) When it is a pre-cognitive dream. I doubt it is number 2, let's hope to God that doesn't really happen!!!

PM me if you don't want to post it...

Princess777

repeat dreams mean that your dealing with your subconciouns you must confront them stop playing and restrain your mother. and beat the man who is hitting you it is the only way to get rid of the dream is to play it out I have had a few repeat dreams as well they are never fun. why cant I have a repeating good dream?! anyways I have learned you can control your own dreams to you just need to realize they are dreams while your having them.

I would like it more in depth. The parts of my body that are being hurt is everything he beats my whole body my head my legs my back my chest my stomach. I mean everything. everything is bleeding. I can see but blood is dripping down so when I try to see blood drips down. I am still having this dream and it really scares me.

I guess my uncounsous mind really wants me to die

OK I will interpret it further for you and I'll PM it to you.

I think I can assure you your mind does not want you to die!!! This dream really represents a situation in your life that has caused great change. Death represents change in a dream, (unless it's pre-cognitive, which in this case I seriously doubt)...A way of your thinking about a situation may have changed or will change. I will interpret the dream fully and send it to you and then you can analyze it further. But please don't take it literally --- Dreams are called the Language of Mind and it can only talk to you the way it knows how. Think of it like a foreign language... not understandable unless it's interpreted.

I hope I can help you stop having this dream by identifying what change you're going through.

Princess777