I don't have my own Place

I am 22 years old and I don't have my own place. My problem is that I have just enrolled in a Business program that should take me about 3yrs to complete. The problem that I have is that I would like to meet women but I don't because I don't have a place of my own. I still live with my parents because I figure I could save money that way. There are a lot of women that I would like to get to know but I just can't. Maybe I should focus on my work and school instead of women. If there is anyone with a similar problem I would like to hear about there solution.

Hi there Knctrnl22,

Well I'm 20 and still live my mom. Really I don't think this should stand in your way when meeting women, many struggling students often live at home you know. Once you meet a lady, get to know her, and if you both like each other then really she's not going to dislike you because you still live with your parents.

Besides once you first meet a new lady your not going to go straight over to your place on the first date(well, most likely not)

Good luck!

I used to date a man for a year and a half who lived a home with his mom, and to be honest at first I had no problem with it, but then...his mother was in charge of his every movement.....and it became annoying. I was like, why can't you spend the night with me..."Oh my mamma wont let me." I started to look at him as a little kid. Eventually this became the foundation for why I left him. He could never stand up to his mother, and this turned me off. I don't like weak men, who can't be a man. Its like he wanted to do grown folk things, but didn't want his mom to know. He was 22 and his mom still thought he was a virgin. She was afraid for him to leave the house. This guy actually had a curfew....and had to call her if he was going to stay out past 10pm. I started to get very agitated with this. But that is an extreme situation. As long as you are in control of your comings and goings then no woman really cares if you stay at home with your parents. And if she has her own place, then your good!

You sound smart to me...save your money..