Don't know what to do...need help!

Well, I told you about the girl that I like, and how I was going to ask her for a 2nd date (Read my other posts if you don't know what's going on).

This past week, I was unsure if I'm moving out of state or not so I decided not to commit myself to her or anything. It took me a week to explain to my parents that I want to continue to bachelor's program (I am majoring in Animation), we ended up agreeing on me taking it (this means I have about 90%-100% of not moving out).

During that week of explaining, it kinda given her the impression that we were just going to be friends (basically, I lost momentum in going after her). During the last date, she asked me if I will move out of state and I told her that no matter what happens, I will not (so she knows that I might move out or not, but I didn't tell her that the other reason of me fighting to stay where I live is because of her). The past two days, I kinda had this momentum going on (with her) but with the impression that the situation have given her, I'm having second thoughts on asking her out again. I'm afraid that she doesn't feel the same way for me as she did before.

So, should I still ask her out for a second date?