IS she just messing?

jack79

Hi i met this girl online and we became pretty good friends , and found that we had a lot in common . we dont live close , but i thought the next step would be to talk to her on the phone ..she responded by saying she was shy .. so i let it go for a while then we kept talking and ..well we became even closer ...like she said that she got a warm feeling talking to me and missed me ..well i told her that i felt the same way a special connection with her, so i gave her my no and she said she would call me after i convinced her that ..if we ever wanted to meet we should atleast talk on the phone first i mean whats the big deal?..she said she would call even asked me the time ..but never did ..i had icq in the office but its banned now ..this happened today ..i can see her online on the website and sent her a msg telling her this ... i mean what should i do now , she didnt call ?? she said she really cared about me but what can i think now ? how should i handle this ? i was thinking of writing her a emaill but what should i write ? i mean i do feel for her and i am a senstive person ..is she lying to me when she says she cares, i mean she shows it in the stuff she writes but how come she didnt call ? its driving me bonkers, pls advice

man, you know what, i've told this to a bunch of other people before, on-line relationships DO NOT work, they may make you feel great at times, because the right words can bring the right feelings to a relationship, but only one problem, all your getting outta this is words, wheres the love? you don't know becuase you can't see it, all you see is computer screen with a bunch of scrambled words, when you talk to what your thinking is the love of your life, is just your imagination printing out what you would like to be the love of your life, you can;t see her, so you imagine her, you can't hear her, so you imagine the sweetest voice echoing in your head, but this is all a mirage. I was once in this same situation, it drove me crazy, i did'nt know what to think if she did'nt come on-line, or if she did'nt call, and you know what, she did'nt even live that far away, i even saw her, she was very pretty, sweet, funny and amazing to be with, we even made out for awhlie, sounds good does'nt it...lol...nope, the biggest problem was i could'nt see her everyday, i could'nt hold her or kiss her everyday, i would'nt know where she was or what she was doing, if i needed to be comforted on a lonely night, she could'nt be there to do so, all i could do is turn on a computer screen and imgaine, and after awhile, that was the most depressing thing ever, and lets not forget about arguments, if you think her not calling is bad, wait till you get into some arguments, you'll go nuts, so trust me, if you two are capable of seeing one another on a consistant basis, then go for it, but if not, i say you keep at friends, or even end it, dont stress it, you should explain this to her if you write that letter, just be honest, things will work out better, trust me