Long Distance: Seekin advice from girls

My ex and i have this pretty good relationship. she lives pretty far from me, like about a 2 hr drive away. Anyways i was chattin with her online and i told her i wanted to french her. She responded with, "but u didnt LOL." So now im eager to see wut i can do. =) But im still not sure how and what i do with my hands if i wanna get pass second base? I dont get to see her often so i want to make my time memorable with her and she is very shy. Girls would u tell me what u think.

Ps: She tells me she loves me a lot.

well if she is your ex and she loves you a lot why is she your ex? sorry a little confused on that situation. but anyway if you and her have never done it there is an excuse. the only way to get good at something is with practice. but anyways you can like out your hand to her face like lightly on her cheek(i know it drives me nuts when my b/f does this) and really the kissing part kinda comes naturally when you build up enough courage to do it. there is really no worry just don't like stop and be like "stupid, stupid" just kinda giggle a little if something happens weird. it really isn't as big of a deal as everyone can make it to be.

Hey I know whatcha mean about not knowing what to do....My first kiss was sorta akward because the guy i was kissing had a big nose...and like in the mirror said...just giggle if something weird happens..thats what we did and everything worked good. Since him I've met the man of my dreams and we love to PRACTICE kissing! To get good at it practice...use a pillow or ur hand...but just relax with her and enjoy your self. Be gental and try to stay calm. I think you were asking about a french kiss and where to put your hands. The french kiss can be weird but lots of fun...but one thing you dont need to do is stick your tongue in her mouth and never move it. because then it just feels akward for both of you. but dont like lick her face or anything! hehehe! Ok now where to put your hands...dont just flat out honk her breasts. She'll freak out especially if she's shy. but gently hold her and touch slightly but dont groap on her! You can do this thing...just try to stay calm and dont freak out! happy practicing!!!