"looking ladies in the eyes and elsewhere"

Johnny_has

Well today I struck up a conversation with this cute girl. Anyway while we where talking we were both looking into each others eyes. But I have a problem. I always glanced at her teeth (she has braces) and at her breasts. I just couldn't myself. Do you think girls notice this when you talk to them? I did this several times, while she didn't say anything I kinda got the impression that she was all too thrilled.

Hey again johnny_has,

As a female who's been in this position, yes, we do definitely notice!!

And to be completely honest, If a guy is just staring at parts of my body and was making me feel uncomfortable, he would completely ruin any chance.

When u look someone in the eyes, male or female, it makes the conversation, almost more intimate, and it shows that the other person is genuinely interested in what you are saying.

~Pimpcess~

This reminds me of a boss I had, had the worst rug on his head, it took all my will power not to stare at that thing.

in the case of the braces, well, the best thing to do is ask her about it, talk about when she got them, how they feel etc. get it out of your system, I am 41 and have braces!! well I took of the top ones a few months ago, still have the bottom ones, its not embarresing or anything if people ask me about them, just bring it up one day thats all.

As for the breast, yes women are sensitive if your constantly looking at their chest. its ironic, women want to be noticed, and wear sexy outfits that they know will attract our attention but when they do, we are jerks, lol.

here is the best way to deal with this, you satisfy both their needs, when you first meet her, tell her real quick, hold it! let me take a look at you, wow, you look great in that outfit and look her up and down real good. then thats it! dont go peeping and talking to her breast.

1 this is actually flattering, girls go through a lot of trouble to look good for us, they like it when you notice things, not only the dress or their body, pay attention to the details, hey are those new earings, wow, nice shoes. they know your not just looking at their butt.

2 by giving her the once over, you have memorized well what she looks like, and that will make it easier for you not to have to keep looking.

I am with you though on one thing, I am very attracted to female anatomy, and the biggest secret that women dont know about men is that we are very capable of loving their mind and their bodies at the same time.

lol.....I agree with Gilgamesh.....only problem being, we notice you checking out the body a lot quicker than the mind! Not to say it's not flattering, but yeah, I agree with him.....I'd rather have someone give me a good look once than to keep trying to sneak peeks at my chest or my ass. I have a rather large chest, and men think they're being SO sly when they keep glancing at it....WE NOTICE THESE THINGS! I wore a button once that said "they don't talk to you" pinned just above my breast.....it was almost comical how fast guys maintained eye contact after that! Better to be straightforward and just tell us we look good flat-out instead of being sneaky, it'll flatter us a lot more. As for the braces, they're no big deal.....I had 'em for 4 years, top and bottom, and it didn't seem to make much difference to the guys I was attracted to....just ask her when she's getting 'em off, if you're curious.