We work such diffrent hours

My boyfriend works for a theatre/cinema kind of place. I wor in an office. My hours are typical kind of 9-5, monday to Friday, so I get home about 6pm. My boyfriends hours are all over the place. He works in the day, but mostly he works evenings and weekends. The last few weeks he's had a lot of time off so we've seen a lot of each other. But the next 2 weeks he's working every single night. And in the day on Saturday and Sunday. I know he has to work but I miss him so much when I can't see him. Dos anyone else have a similar problem?

Hey jealous2003,

I did have a similar problem, It was earlier in the year, and I was a student during the day, so I only had my nights and weekends free, and my (ex) boyfriend, worked in a bar at night and weekends, so he only had his days free! *Confusing*.

So in the end we had to compromise, I had to put my education first, he was very understanding of that, so he changed his hours, and we said ALL day sundays, and 2 nights in the week were ours. Plus lots of texts/phone calls and emails. And that worked, we've broke up now, but that was different reasons. What I'm saying is, a relationship is about compromise and communication, like Swingfox said, one of you will have to change your jobs or your hours if this can work. Sit him down and talk to him. Work something out together as a team.

Good luck

*Pimpcess*