What does this dream mean?

the night when i came hime AFTER my bf who i was in love with broke up with me and didnt give me a reason I had a dream.

It was a dream in which my x was shot in his heart by someone and he falls into my arms and I tell him that everything will be okay and that I will call for help and then I remember holdling him in my arms bleeding and i remember thinking that i will take care of him.

Any thoughts on what this dream means?

I have had other dreams in the past when I see him sitting or walking by and I ask him why he left me and why he never gave me a reason and all he does is give me a blank stare or walk away.

It is the same senario over and over again.

any thoughts on these 2 dreams?

I am no expert in dreams, but him being shot in the heart is pretty simbolic, Id say it means his love has died, and since it was in your arms he fell, it means his love for you is dead.

your fears are what have been manifesting in your dreams, the fact that his love for you died, all of a sudden, like a bullet through the heart, and that he no longer gives you the time of day.

Your subconscious may be trying to tell you to let go, its over, his love ans attention towards you is gone forever.

Speaking of dreams..

Dont ask me how, but I know from experience that dreams are to be payed attention to. I could not agree with Gilgamesh more when he offered that this pretty much sybolizes that love has died. I have a gift that I don't tell people often about...but when a man cheats on me...I somehow always have a dream about what happened. The craziest thing but its true. Listen to your dreams and learn how to interpret them. You may have this gift too.

NeedClosure,

Hello - I actually studied the proper interpretation of dreams in a metaphysical sense for quite some time and I can offer dream interpretation to you or anyone on this site for free. I love doing it and it IS very insightful. I love seeing people's reactions to how accurate dreams reflect our waking lives - sometimes they ask, "How did you know THAT?" It's great but sometimes it freaks people out. I have learned a lot from my own dreams. It takes some time to do so PM me if you're interested.

Princess777