"How do I gain self confidence?"

Hello;

Self-confidence. The most important trait to get a lot of women, the most difficult trait to develop. However, it is possible. The best way to achieve this is to set goals for yourself and meet every one of them.

Say your first goal is to smile at every 6/10 you pass, second goal is doing the same with an 8/10..; Then you'll start to say hello to a 6/10 and so on. This way, you will learn you have nothing to fear.

Only 3 on 10 girls might nod back to you, but that's more than 0. You will learn not to be affraid of strangers and that will increase your self confidence a lot.

Self Confidence that girls like / respect in a man.

He doesnt doubt himself with women.

He is his own person.

He is not ashamed to be a Man or his desires for women.

He doesnt NEED women he wants them, and his attitude is, if this one doesnt want me, tough for her, she loses out, the next one will.

Be friendly, never rude, treat the woman like the queen, but remember your the king not a servant.

Dont be a phoney, dont lie.

other confidence builders:

Keep in shape, keep well groomed. women will check out a mans nails, hair, and shoes, you must not smell bad. if teeth need cleaning, get em cleaned.

If you feel good about yourself, others will see you that way, and you will have that NATURAL glow of confidence that no acting can do.

Gilgamesh has it mostly right, but from a woman's perspective, let me tell you what we look for: obviously, the grooming aspect is a plus....no one wants to go out with someone who couldn't be bothered to shower that morning! But besides that, women are attracted to humor, caring, an attentive ear when they speak (which, granted, is way too often sometimes....), thoughtfulness, i.e. offering a ride if they need one, offering help with some project they might have going on around the house/yard, etc. Women like a man who is confident, but not TOO confident, since that's ego and most women HATE men with big egos. (I said big EGOS, get yer minds outta the gutter.....! ) But most of all, they just appreciate honesty and a man who's comfortable with himself, who doesn't try to hard, or give out the supposedly clever lines (which us women laugh at every single time) or the false flattery. If you think a woman looks beautiful, TELL her. Don't say it just because you think she wants to hear it, it comes accross as false. There's no big trick to self-confidence. The main thing is being comfortable with yourself......when you are, a woman will be comfortable with you.

• 2 months later...

Dont be a phoney, dont lie.

Keep in shape, keep well groomed. women will check out a mans nails, hair, and shoes, you must not smell bad. if teeth need cleaning, get em cleaned.

If you feel good about yourself, others will see you that way, and you will have that NATURAL glow of confidence that no acting can do.

i think women and people are bit more complicated and more absurd than that. at least the women i know. i don't know where to start. it's not simply an exception to the rule but i've seen so much around me. hell, i know a girl who admires a slight body odor from men. we also need to understand that different women have different styles. a guy who is too well groomed turns off a lot of women. the entire world isnt a metropolis. wearing shined shoes and having the latest haircut sometimes means absolutely nothing. what does mean something? i have no idea.

you'll need to find some esteem one day, but it wont necessarily make a difference with women. once again, people are much more complicated and confused than you might think. find your confidence for your own sake and not for them.

and i should follow my own advice... one day.