Finding Love

spun874554

I'm 21 years old N" Single, I scared of being single for the rest of my life, I feel that I'm getting old, I've Started wearing glasses, Hair loss everyone points it out to me! and started putting on wait easy! I never had a girlfriend, I think it's because I'm extremely shy and one of these nice guys who are alway to caring and understanding of which girls never seem intrested in. I cannot say I am very comfortable around girls, I'm scared of annoying them, saying something stupid, upsetting them. I don't know how too talk to them, I pick a selected few of who I can talk too.

How would you go about approching a girl who you don't know but like the look of?

I also don't think I'm ugly I often wonder if girls may think i'm ignorent because I never talk too them when they hang around with me and my mates, but I'm just too Shy.

What are the chances of me ending up single for the rest of my life.

I never had a girl before whats the chances over the next 20 years I will

First of all, just be yourself. Let your feeling express itself. Dont be afraid of hurting or upseting any girl. They are easy-going type of species. Talk to them about any topic that you and she are comfortable. Your chances of getting a girl if you stay like this are very slim. But dont be too hurry. You are still young.Find a girl that love you for what you are. dont think alot about this. Eventually it will come naturally.

hey,

i completely agree with Dashel, i would like to start with the name of your forum first 'finding love' to me there isnt a way for you to actually find love it generally comes to you, you cant set out to gain something you need it to come naturally just to make it that special and real.

anyway you dont have to worry all the time about trying so hard or making sure that you say the right thing, by saying something for starters is great.

work at this gradually you wont get it wrong if its right to you, and dont worry about the looks that much other wise you find millions of faults that arent even there, like they say its inner beauty and you need to find a person that can see that.

if i remember rightly you said that you werent that bad looking anyway and if you can feel yourslef putting on weight and its annying you go to a gym or something but dont worry honest. please dont stress over it.

your not that old at all just wait for your time and it will be right, just enjoy your life dont worry. i can remember someone saying something along these lines before.....dont pray for a miracle two seconds before the wish/action is going to come true.

anyway good look and you will find the right person.

hope this helped

~kel

• 1 month later...

hi huney u seem really sweet but dont let yourself go i prefer shy guys i talk to 1 on 1 i was really qyuiet wen i was yunger and it didnt get me far i started flirting with eye contact and i have had loads a bfs im nothing special but it gets easyer u will be fine u sound to me as if your quietness is making life hard be loud give it a try